More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 16:11:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here  (Read 296868 times)
Cheencheela
Asinine Airhead

Why even bother reading this?

View Profile
Re: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
« Reply #225 on: 2009 June 12, 23:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now if only I could put FRIKKEN LAZORS on the heads of those sharks.
And flamethrowers!

Oh, wait...
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2009 June 12, 23:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may not be the perfect hood, but at least it's different from everybody else's...
Nimrod
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2009 June 12, 23:16:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For deathfish at the house, I did use bait since the possibility of getting any specific fish is pretty low without bait when every fish is present.
[/quote]
Sure, they were using the proper bait...  perhaps it's as da Prez' sez and I'll try a deathfish only pond next.  I'm sure there were trash species present, but certainly not all species and as I recall, it seems that the deathfish eventually vanished from the pond.  Hmm.
crunk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2009 June 13, 02:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Breeding results: CAS sim + Leighton Sekemoto (Spelling?)

They had six kids, I kicked all but these two, Mary and Arlo, out.

Arlo is married to and has knocked up Holly Alto, we'll soon see what those kids look like. I'm pleasantly surprised by the results so far, although I see some tendency for eye stalks.

Holly:
alli
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2009 June 13, 03:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

None of these are my pictures, but cracked.com has a really fun article full of them.

(I'm not a shill for them. I just wanted to share the lulz)

http://www.cracked.com/blog/exploring-the-mysteries-of-the-mind-with-the-sims-3/
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2009 June 13, 04:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay, finally got me a stretchy toddler. He was sitting watching telly, then a sim sat on the couch and started playing a video game. I got her to ask someone to join her game. The toddler stayed watching, then, as soon as he started clapping, he deformed. The funny thing was, he went back to normal size again when he started doing normal toddler interactions. He did this about six times in all. I got a few on video but it's over 4.5GB and I don't know how to chop out the bit I want. So I made a gif.  Grin

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
dramamine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2009 June 13, 05:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

None of these are my pictures, but cracked.com has a really fun article full of them.

(I'm not a shill for them. I just wanted to share the lulz)

http://www.cracked.com/blog/exploring-the-mysteries-of-the-mind-with-the-sims-3/

Oh my freakin' god. That's hilarious. It really inspires me to do something similar.

And all I could think was that Subject Beef reminded me of Gacy. The trapped CPS worker was priceless.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2009 June 13, 05:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Daredevil type plays with fire. Cristal wanted to be in one, but I couldn't seem to get one going without reverting to the standard oven fire. Plus, she was newly pregnant at the time.

Nicole does her best impression of the Iron Chef. Mom doesn't care.

Attempt at eating baby brother Jarrod's head. Mmm, tasty. 2 days to elder, I had Magnolia and Shelby doing some romancing and noticed the Try for Baby option. No idea why I pressed the baby button, but Jarrod was the result.

Family meeting for the first time in the part. Desmond is Nicole's cousin. They seem to be discussing why they aren't exactly close...Nicole's ghost mom pretty much hates her brother-in-law, Desmond's dad. She'll run across the street to kick his ass every few days.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2009 June 13, 07:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Slow Kikis Are Slow, but has anyone else realised that we FINALLY got our fire worshipping sims as was promised in the "OG" Sims 2 preview video? Maybe now that means we'll also get sims that can swing off the ceiling fans...

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2009 June 13, 08:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, soon as we can get ceiling fans.   Embarrassed

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2009 June 13, 13:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may not be the perfect hood, but at least it's different from everybody else's...

I particularly like the way the water seems to stay in the actual lots, while the river is dry as a bone.  Very nice feature, that.  Grin

Tribulatio proxima est
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2009 June 15, 20:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's glitchtastic! I was doing a round of my townies when I noticed this creature:

She's actually a child, but seems to have a teen face and clothing. Her icon is definitely the teen face. However, she shows as a child and is in elementary school.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2009 June 15, 20:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When toddler/child stretching goes bad, ref. "Dysmorphology and Theratology in Sim triargillosus (Pescado et al., 2009) - Appendix: S. triargillosus and S. vulgaris L.; Comparative Anatomy and Embryology".

I'm really inspired on starting a fake naturalistic study on them, like Harald Stümpke's Rhinogrades.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Ayana
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2009 June 15, 23:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Bestest Friend of the male teen spawn of my current family, and something that will never breed with him.

She was kinda ape-faced as a child, but as a teen she's hideous!
Nerzhal
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2009 June 16, 00:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

awesome room dude.
+1 color coordination =D

heres my cabin retreat. colors are default colors =P. got lazy near the end. o well.

-this was originally a starter home. under 16k....then i figured might as well see what it looks upgraded.
-its pretty much got everything you need for a single sim
-if you stick to the REALLY basic stuff it goes under 16k. wiith 1k to spare i believe.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9167/mch01.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8947/mch02.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3433/mch03.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6383/mch04.jpg
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/484/mch05.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4762/mch06.jpg
This is actually the most goodlooking house i've seen so far.

Awesome, seriously.

Moderator edit: Do not quote images, especially when they are that big.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 16, 00:44:49 by BastDawn » Logged
dramamine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 2009 June 16, 01:54:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Bestest Friend of the male teen spawn of my current family, and something that will never breed with him.

What in the Jesus titty fuck is this? Is this a random townie spawn? Or is this the spawn of some CASs? I can *totally* see why her breeding rights have been revoked. Her face tells me she's all too familiar with the ugly stick... like regular beatings from an abusive step-parent. A complete alcoholic/possible narcotic drug abusing step-parent. God damn.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 16, 04:12:57 by dramamine » Logged
Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2009 June 16, 03:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was looking around my new neighborhood and came across a family where the children were OLDER than their parents!  So I decided to kill them all.  But before the last one died, she decided she disliked Grimmie...Her slapping him, him kicking her ass, and then after he took her soul..he took a drink!

Death-Jester
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2009 June 16, 10:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't figured out if this is a glitch or what, but my Sim is now level 10 in Handyness, and he still can't upgrade this:

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2009 June 16, 12:23:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL!

That would make a good avatar for someone, esp. if they like Pratchett's books.

Death Of Sims: I HAVE HAD A HARD DAY.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
ciane
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2009 June 16, 12:35:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can take pictures without the outside grid lines if you click on the terrain tool.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2009 June 16, 12:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't figured out if this is a glitch or what, but my Sim is now level 10 in Handyness, and he still can't upgrade this:

<snip>

My sim got a similar wish - except in her case it was to upgrade a door. And no - It can't be done.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2009 June 16, 13:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Family tree. The sepia ones are dead. This was necessary since it looks like Magnolia is dead by default. She's not, she's just the fruit of a liason between a ghost and a live one.
*snip*
Hm, nice idea. That would really help me keep track of my family's increasingly complex family tree. I'm glad I thought of that.

I decided to follow EAxis' lead and do a sort of prequel to my neighborhood (with the key difference being that my way is actually logical and makes sense) So I started with the grandfather of one of my TS2 sims (Leo Colt) who I named Damian and made Evil/Grouchy/Mean Spirited/Kleptomaniac/Insane. He lives in Riverview, because Sunset Valley is corrupted and unplayable.

This image is just disturbing.

Damian's transition to an Adult. The toddler is his son, Robert. The old bag on the right is his wife, Rhoda (who was his boss, but they became each other's boss when they married). All the outdoor furniture is stolen shit.

Robert's birthday to teen. Although the guy next to Damian, Ernersto Ramirez (Maid, Rhoda's lover) looks more like Damian than his son.

Hey Odin Crosby, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen! Odin and his wife Heather are Damian's neighbors, and the two men are sworn enemies.

Weird Enersto is weird.

Shitty storeshit is shitty.

I don't even know where to begin with this one... (It's Damian and Heather, as both their spouses are long dead at this point)

Having now moved into the Aquarius Rising house, Robert proposes to girlfriend Tanya. Heather rejected Damian's proposal, and their relationship mysteriously tanked later on. She was soon sealed within the swimming pool, and is now the watery counterpart to her husband's fiery ghost.

Heather Ghost scaring Rhoda Ghost...  Undecided

Ghost party. The pink one is Mary Lu Broke, whose grave was autonomously robbed by Damian. There's a wedding reception going on inside for Damian and his new wife MaryKay. She's rich and comes from a big house, and she leaves her family with not even a penny to their name. I really only brought her in to act as a garden slave, and to spawn a new larva to act as Damian's heir to his criminal empire (Robert turned out nothing like his parents).

Damian's new wife MaryKay heads off to the hospital to give birth to their son. She already has a daughter, the fugly Francesca, but there's no room in the mansion for her. And, well, she's fugly. The game says she's rich, despite the fact that she and her uncle don't have a single simolean between them.

And the shamelessly stolen family tree diagram. The one thing that I do like about this game is seeing one sim (in this case Damian) quickly branch out to encompass a huge extended family. Robert and Tanya are expecting another larva (despite not even woohooing). Damian is enemies with Bob Newbie, after stealing MaryKay from him, and there's no room for fugly Francesca so I think I'm going to kill them off. The graveyard could use expanding after all...
timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2009 June 16, 17:54:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not SUPPOSED to be happening, but it apparently is anyway!
Ayana
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2009 June 16, 18:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this a random townie spawn? Or is this the spawn of some CASs?

She's the spawn of some townies. And I'm kinda sad, because from the nose up she's nice, I especially like her eyes. But her jaw line looks pasted on yey! and just isn't something I want to add to the family features.
Sirah
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2009 June 16, 20:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She looks strikingly like the after-plastic surgery-Michael Jackson.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: