More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:49:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here  (Read 295486 times)
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
« Reply #125 on: 2009 June 03, 16:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same thought here about the in-game camera. That's what I used on the pictures above ^^ and even though I didn't turn the graphics all the way up, they look better than my print screens.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
MadameUgly
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2009 June 03, 17:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The pic with the invisible male sim (he was just a head and feet) was of a pregnant male sim, right?

So same sex pairings can breed (without player consent) just as freely as m/f pairings?

Want decent sim stories?  Go forth and read: http://madame-ugly.livejournal.com/
Salomon
Weeaboo Pee Fancier
Blathering Buffoon

Desperate yet?

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2009 June 03, 18:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The pic with the invisible male sim (he was just a head and feet) was of a pregnant male sim, right?

So same sex pairings can breed (without player consent) just as freely as m/f pairings?

I think the bug is only related to males (that can impregnate everything) so lesbians can't impregnate other women (it hasn't been reported yet.)

Sorry, I think you can still hold it a bit more...
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2009 June 03, 18:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Original lot next to new lot. I kept the footprint the same, but filled in the foundation gaps. The fenced in portion was expanded a bit to accomodate a pool and gardening space. One sim is athletic and loves the outdoors, so outdoor work-out space was a must. The other has a green thumb.

Finished bedroom and kitchen. There are actually three bedrooms (with room for a fourth) and three bathrooms, but I don't decorate rooms that aren't in use yet. Kitchen painting is a work by the resident's dad.

Downstairs hallway, plus pics of the living room. A bedroom and two bathrooms are off the hallway, and the kitchen and living rooms are on either end.

The couple's colors are grey and spiceberry, which make for an odd combination.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2009 June 03, 18:55:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Adorable!  I (dagnabit) have to attend a graduation tomorrow and have to leave tonight, so no more gameplay for me til Saturday. While on the road to Indiana, I will be checking out the country areas for ideas. I like the color co-ordination very much, even the spiceberry and grey.  Grin

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2009 June 03, 19:11:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The couple's colors are grey and spiceberry, which make for an odd combination.

I am never organized enough to choose a couple's colours.  Now that sims HAVE favourite colours, I may start paying attention (or torture them by putting a sim with a love of blue into a yellow house).

Also, while your houses look great as always, I hate the couches (neither here nor there really, just sayin').

Tribulatio proxima est
Interfection
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2009 June 03, 19:18:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My newly built lot in my game.

-snip-

That lot looks great!  It's good to see that the CAST system can actually be used to pull off some really nice color coordination.  On the off-chance you ever decide to upload it somewhere, I'd love to have a link  Smiley
Dizzymental
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2009 June 03, 19:25:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-snip-

That lot looks great!  It's good to see that the CAST system can actually be used to pull off some really nice color coordination.  On the off-chance you ever decide to upload it somewhere, I'd love to have a link  Smiley

Yeah most of these look pretty good, but is it just my graphics card or is there a kind of flat Emulsion look about everything, especially on the sims?

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2009 June 03, 20:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Adorable!  I (dagnabit) have to attend a graduation tomorrow and have to leave tonight, so no more gameplay for me til Saturday. While on the road to Indiana, I will be checking out the country areas for ideas. I like the color co-ordination very much, even the spiceberry and grey.  Grin
I have a graduation to attend in Indiana, too, but Saturday. My favorite baby cousin is graduating high school.

Also, while your houses look great as always, I hate the couches (neither here nor there really, just sayin').
I may end up changing them. I just picked them since they were in the Storybook set like the bedroom furniture. Something's off with them.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2009 June 03, 20:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to admit I'm enjoying this game, now: fuck the bugs, I'm collecting glitches!

I have no luck with service personnel - my maids are freaks.

WTF?

"It looks I've finished here for today, it's 125 §" - kaching! - the maid drops the trash on the floor and goes home.

h 00:13 am - "It's time to go home" - and he stays all the night in front of my door reading a book.

Beware of treadmills: they can mutilate you.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
daisywenham
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2009 June 03, 21:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

h 00:13 am - "It's time to go home" - and he stays all the night in front of my door reading a book.

It's like smustling, when sims would just break into dance wherever they happened to be standing when the thought entered their head.  My gen 1 spouse from the leaked version used to start reading outside the criminal headquarters all the time.  It's 3am: GO HOME!
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2009 June 03, 23:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Those glitches are funny, especially the treadmill one. The maid is worthless if someone's on the lot when they come. The babysitter always corner the one in my game, then that half-ass cleaning dude leaves with half the work done. 125 simoleons, for what?!

Hey Zazazu, we may cross each other on the road. I love those couches, they make my sim home so cozy.

The screens are better with the in-game camera, but I couldn't place what is off about the graphics. In game it looks so bright and cheery. You may be on to it Dizzymental.

Interfection, I sent you a PM.

crunk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2009 June 04, 03:44:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Three birthdays, and a self-sim I'm not totally happy with.
Trinity
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2009 June 04, 04:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kaylynn Langerak looks like she is about to beat the poor kid, she was visiting my watermelon vs apples test family.

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2009 June 04, 10:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure it's a real glitch, but I don't think it should work in this way.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2009 June 04, 15:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does Ethan want to talk to Grimmy? How would he call him? That is hilarious!!

I have noticed that if a sim visit your house while pregnant, once the child is born of that household, then the playable host has an acquaintance with them too. I laugh at the social glitches.

evilragdoll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2009 June 04, 15:40:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sim was writing her novel in the den

when I looked up and noticed these little fellas watching TV in the living
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2009 June 04, 15:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hospital extension.

If these rabbit holes open up I'm gonna be screwed.  Tongue
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2009 June 04, 16:58:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems to be that any sim who witnesses a death has Grimmy as an acquaintance. I haven't tried calling him, or anything. Maybe I'll do a copy on my 'hood and test it.

Well, working out does work to change body shape, though I didn't notice any changes until she was at level 7 athletic skill. Somehow, both Hunter and his daughter Charlene were pudgy even though everyone else in the gene pool was thin and muscular. Charlene is going after top Athletics, and has the athletic trait, so she will actually get up in the morning and work out on her own if left to her own devices.

On move-in.

About six days and two skill levels later.

Two more days later.

I accidentally clicked on "Manage the Dead" at the mausoleum, and found that the only two pretty gravestones there happened to be of my first gen. Of course I snagged them and brought them home.

Olive by the grave site.

Parker seems to like working out, too. You can barely see Olive being disapproving inside.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: 2009 June 05, 01:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Killing the husband of a pregnant woman is always fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gon9jGwM4bo

Attempt at making decent-looking sims: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1055/screenshot65.jpg

You don't even
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2009 June 06, 04:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just spent an hour frustrated, trying to emulate your basement set-up.

HOW did you do this? I am stumped. Closest I got was following this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6oaIDSyn08

But the game yells when I try to put anything IN the basement, as it is "inside the foundation."  Also, foundation does not snap to ground level join between basement and ground floor; it leaves a trench between.

Please give a tutorial! Cheesy

I tried it with foundation first, then hole in the ground first, and I can't get the basement walls and foundation to line up properly.

HALP!

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2009 June 06, 06:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not at home with my computer, but will give you the basics.

The foundation, once you have built your foundation and figured where the stairs leading to the basement will be placed, then hold down ctrl and drag with the foundation tool to cut away the area of the basement. Always leave one tile away from the edge of the foundation on all sides.  After that, I use the stairs to get the height, going down 3 levels. Delete the stairs and use the level tool from that last step on the 3rd level. That will be your basement hole. Hope that helps, in the meantime I will look up basement tutes to help with visuals. Smiley

EDIT:
This tutorial is by one of the best Sims 2 builders, Nengi65. This site requires registration to see it @ SimsCrossing.  Same techniques apply to Sims 3. Only thing it is using regular walls, which may be better for Sims 3, cause they do cut away. I like foundation walls cause they do not cut away and I don't have to see the ground surrounding the walls.

Jonesi made one @ BlackPearlSims, but instead of digging down, I use the stair method from Nengi's tute.  Registration required here too.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 06, 06:25:32 by brownlustgirl » Logged

timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2009 June 06, 22:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I'm new. Deal with it. I'm a low-vision guy who made a "low-vision" guy who I'll give to you guys to fiddle around with but these pictures prove that no matter how pretty a game is and no matter how close to art video games are in general, nothing (and I mean NOTHING) can escape the method/madness of this shirt!

Can someone explain that sentence to me? In particular the last bit?

It's not SUPPOSED to be happening, but it apparently is anyway!
Salomon
Weeaboo Pee Fancier
Blathering Buffoon

Desperate yet?

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2009 June 07, 00:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I'm new. Deal with it. I'm a low-vision guy who made a "low-vision" guy who I'll give to you guys to fiddle around with but these pictures prove that no matter how pretty a game is and no matter how close to art video games are in general, nothing (and I mean NOTHING) can escape the method/madness of this shirt!

Can someone explain that sentence to me? In particular the last bit?

It works if you read it backwards, i.e. "With this shirt you can ruin any game no matter how beautiful it is, these pictures prove it, you guys can download and play around with this ugly guy made by an ugly guy. Deal with it. I know I'm new."

Sorry, I think you can still hold it a bit more...
RKade
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2009 June 07, 01:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See? I knew someone would understand!

What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn't much better than tedious disease.
  - George Dennison Prentice
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: