More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:58:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here  (Read 297249 times)
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
« Reply #200 on: 2009 June 09, 21:02:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would say so.  You appear to be dead.

That's the point, indeed Wink.

Also, this is not going to end well...

(notice: Darnell went to greet him all by himself. I don't know if it's a glitch or not, btw).

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2009 June 10, 01:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you think it is wise to make funny faces at Grimmy???
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: 2009 June 10, 02:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a couple I remembered to take.  Grin

NOM NOM NOM NOM.  Holy shit, I'm so glad I've never seen my own kids' faces contort like that.  Damn scary, it is.

Here is ugly non-contorted-by-block-eating pudding face toddler, Kouga, about to grow up...

...into something...I can't decide if he's still fugly or what just yet.  He does look rather horrified by the aging process though.  Aren't we all, little man.  Aren't we all. 

I suppose that reaction is what you get when your kid is some sort of insane, over-emotional, neurotic freak.

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: 2009 June 10, 02:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to rape your eyes now.

awesomemod + body slider hack from MTS

You don't even
Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2009 June 10, 03:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Playing with "editme" I found if you edit someone while they are wearing their Career outfit you can edit that too!  Of course I did not believe it to work at first, so this is what I randomly chose for this guy....boy that was a sight to see when he rushed to work!!

Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2009 June 10, 09:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim self spawned this... thing. Confidence +1.

timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2009 June 10, 19:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why'd they make the Grim Reaper all sleek and Matrix-y? He was fine in Sims 2, why fuck with a good thing?

It's not SUPPOSED to be happening, but it apparently is anyway!
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2009 June 11, 04:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why'd they make the Grim Reaper all sleek and Matrix-y? He was fine in Sims 2, why fuck with a good thing?

Agreed.  Grim was more impressive in TS2.  This new guy looks frail, and his robes are not decently tattered.

Tribulatio proxima est
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2009 June 11, 05:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But he has awesome music. I kind of like him. I don't like the ability to interact with him, however briefly. Grimmie cares nothing for your mortal problems.

My heiress, insofar as she's my favorite of the third generation, though I'm following both kids. Truly great genetic splicing.

Lawrence Lum disapproves of an unnatural love. He had his chance, but a klepto in the Criminal career who doesn't like kids was a bit too much to take.

Learning to do homework from ghost mom.

Older half-brother's birthday. He's a clone child of a clone child. His future girlfriend is beside herself trying to find a spot for her offering. Six guests, and four brought meals.

Family tree. The sepia ones are dead. This was necessary since it looks like Magnolia is dead by default. She's not, she's just the fruit of a liason between a ghost and a live one.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2009 June 11, 06:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HP's skins are crap. Asides from the lighting issues and messed-up muscle tone, in certain skin colours, there is a very noticable joint where the head is connected to the torso.

That's how ANY skin HP has ever made has been. I saw she'd made skins and it was a big ol' DNW from me given they tend to look orange and pixelated.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
fiberglassdolphin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2009 June 11, 09:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the HELL?

At least a couple of my teens had their facial vertices randomly try to escape. It seems the only way to cure them of this ailment is forcing them to age. Changing appearance and resetsim do not work.

Note: This was probably caused by my inept video card on settings too high, and restarting the game fixed it.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 13, 20:01:34 by fiberglassdolphin » Logged
daisywenham
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2009 June 11, 12:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grimmie cares nothing for your mortal problems.

Unless you read Pratchett. Tongue

I concur on the HP skins too.  I had them but was immediately turned off by what appeared to be a smudge of white paint on some sims' foreheads.  I can only assume that was the "shine".  It's kind of funny how some people apparently think that replacement = better.  Baa.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2009 June 11, 22:23:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Backyard. Almost every plant in perfect quality (I'm missing the meats and omni), plus a pond stocked with every single fish type.

Grimmie likes to get down, too. Some random townie had just died in the park.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Mimic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2009 June 12, 08:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a cute, little toddler sitting on the floo- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Oh and, the toddler seems to become like that during its animation.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2009 June 12, 17:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you get the fish stocked in the pond? Do the sim have to catch it, then put it in there? I love the yard, Zazazu.

My latest lot for the family I am playing now. Time to move.

I really hate the gridlines.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2009 June 12, 17:31:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you get the fish stocked in the pond? Do the sim have to catch it, then put it in there? I love the yard, Zazazu.
You have to catch 10 of a fish type to stock a pond. You can then stock any pond, but it made the most sense to keep one at home. Deathfish and robotfish were the biggest pains.

We used to have that "boolprop showfloorgrid false" to get rid of the gridlines in build mode.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2009 June 12, 17:35:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to play more. That's why they want 10 of each kind of fish. I have been using them to fertilize the garden.

Tab use to take care of the gridlines in TS2, this game will not let you tab in buildmode.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2009 June 12, 18:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to catch 10 of a fish type to stock a pond. You can then stock any pond, but it made the most sense to keep one at home. Deathfish and robotfish were the biggest pains.

If you stock a pond, do the fish reproduce and keep the pond going, or do you then just have a pond with 10 fish?  Would he, in other words, have more than 10 fish to eat, if he stocked the pond with his 10 fish?

Tribulatio proxima est
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2009 June 12, 18:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you stock a pond, do the fish reproduce and keep the pond going, or do you then just have a pond with 10 fish?  Would he, in other words, have more than 10 fish to eat, if he stocked the pond with his 10 fish?

If you stock a homebase pond. the pond loses the variety available and become ONLY a spot to fish for the one variety you stocked.

You CAN stock more varieties, and then you'll have the first kind you stocked plus lthose fish in that pond.

Player-made ponds will apparently never feature jumping fish.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2009 June 12, 18:50:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may never feature jumping fish, but you can fish thousands from your own pond, and not just the 10 you stocked it with. Once stocked, it does not run out.

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2009 June 12, 18:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may never feature jumping fish, but you can fish thousands from your own pond, and not just the 10 you stocked it with. Once stocked, it does not run out.

'cos my sim lives on a "highly ponded" lot, and likes to fish.  His ponds are sadly low on edible varieties at present.  This stocking thing sounds like the ticket.  Jumping fish are not particularly necessary.

Tribulatio proxima est
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2009 June 12, 19:01:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jumping fish means catches are faster. Catching fish at home, even from a stocked pond, takes longer than on community lots. However, it's better than having to wait for only two hours a day to catch death fish, and beats running around checking availability.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
Nimrod
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2009 June 12, 22:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's better than having to wait for only two hours a day to catch death fish,

After sim weeks of testing, I couldn't get them to catch deathfish anywhere except at the graveyard spawner.  Did you do anything special besides just stocking the pond?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2009 June 12, 22:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For deathfish at the house, I did use bait since the possibility of getting any specific fish is pretty low without bait when every fish is present.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2009 June 12, 23:03:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's why you dig multiple puddles and only stock them with a single specific fish or group of fishes. "Important" fish should not share a puddle with common "trash" fish. Now if only I could put FRIKKEN LAZORS on the heads of those sharks.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: