More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:19:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Important notice from the GRAMMAR POLICE. Plz read. This means you.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Important notice from the GRAMMAR POLICE. Plz read. This means you.  (Read 484925 times)
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
Important notice from the GRAMMAR POLICE. Plz read. This means you.
« on: 2009 May 29, 03:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since the tidal wave of sheep shows no sign of letting up, and the most important task is sorting the occasional nugget of wheat from the chaff, Pescado has strongly suggested that grammatical errors and other behaviour demanding the sharp spork be handled by a barrage of PMs, rather than excessive poking in the thread. You may also like to take your guffaws to any relevant thread in RL, such as Miss Sheeple 2009.

I will be taking notice of the naughty and the nice with regard to respecting this decree, for Grammar Day Awards purposes. If warranted, someone can make a thread in RL to post the butthurt responses to the PM barrage.

Thank you for co-operation.

OH, and if you are a SHEEP reading this, then FUCKING LEARN TO SPELL, ASSHOLE.

Moderator edit: And read the FAQ!
« Last Edit: 2009 June 02, 19:07:12 by BastDawn » Logged

Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Important notice from the GRAMMAR POLICE. Plz read. This means you.
« Reply #1 on: 2009 May 29, 04:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* InsanityPrelude salutes

Can do.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

aka: JonaFootBullets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 May 29, 04:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing, this is somewhat pointed at me? Smiley
EDIT: Duly noted. Just like Santa, I'll be checking my posts twice, three, four or more times.
I'll also ask my mom to read over it too. Hehe.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 29, 04:36:33 by JonaBullets » Logged

Smile.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 May 29, 04:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing, this is somewhat pointed at me? Smiley
Dearly noted. Just like Santa, I'll be checking my posts twice, three, four or more times.
I'll also ask my mom to read over it too. Hehe.

I think you mean duly noted.  Roll Eyes
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 May 29, 04:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you mean duly noted.  Roll Eyes
Lulz. Now I've put my foot in it. But, It's something I have learned for today. I think that's the first time I have had to write it. I don't use the "Old Vocabulary", nor the New one I guess. Hehe.

Smile.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 May 29, 04:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 May 29, 04:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Every day is a learning curve! W00t!

Smile.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 May 29, 05:02:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo, JonaBullshit, I have a newsflash for you:  NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. But thanks for adding another piece of evidence to my growing pile. I am utterly backing you for Miss Sheeple.

JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 May 29, 05:21:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo, JonaBullshit, I have a newsflash for you:  NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. But thanks for adding another piece of evidence to my growing pile. I am utterly backing you for Miss Sheeple.
Lulz, I love the name calling, so mature. Add it to your pile, good for you.
I know that MATY has its grammar and spelling rules, and that people have been slipping up (ME included).
I was simply making a comment at this being directed at me based off the posts in one of the other threads and not taking it to heart keeping a smile on my face. Gees!
Smile.

Smile.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 May 29, 05:31:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude. This is MATY. We are ad hominem central. Also, you might want to check my post count, my custom title and the list of my duties around here.

Oh, but you wouldn't do that because you are an arrogant little shit with no actual substance to any of your comments. Who else but a grade 1 snowflake comes to a site and makes grandiose statements about how long it is willing to wait for its haxxors, while both claiming they are indispensable and at the same time being unable to remember what they are called.

Think it's just me? Look at the crowds of people rushing to second my nomination of you as stand-out tard of the season.

You know what would make your claims about taking it with a smile credible? If you learned to use the English language, and managed even one post that didn't have an egregious error in it.

Want to know what happens to people who take me on? Search is your friend. I have bested better tards than you, little snowflake.

JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 May 29, 05:43:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...Also, you might want to check my post count...
Who else but a grade 1 snowflake comes to a site and makes grandiose statements about how long it is willing to wait for its haxxors, while both claiming they are indispensable and at the same time being unable to remember what they are called.
"Also, you might want to check my post count," Some one has to start somewhere, correct?
"grandiose statements about how long it is willing to wait for its haxxors" Where are these "statements"?
"being unable to remember what they are called." Unable to remember what, what is called? :s

Smile.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 May 29, 06:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I have mentioned, I highlighted these gems from you in your nomination for Miss Sheeple. If you could be bothered to look, you would see.

I know, you are imagining you are pwning me with your poorly phrased questions. You are wrong.

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 May 29, 06:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gees!
Smile.

Are you driving a team of horses as you post, or were you just dropped on your head repeatedly?

Thanks this is gr8.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 May 29, 06:14:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And... Meh. Good day, Donk.

Smile.
NakedNickJonas
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 May 29, 06:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think as long as a post is readable that's all that matters, this isn't an examination it's a forum.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 May 29, 06:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think as long as a post is readable that's all that matters, this isn't an examination it's a forum.
Mmm, that was my understand too. I've I mentioned that I'm a shit speller and all that seems to have happened is I've been laughed at. The kind of pointing and laughing you tell your children off for doing when their see a retarded person down the street. Pathetic I think.

Smile.
professorbutters
Humourless Egghead
Lipless Loser

Humourless Priss

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 May 29, 06:57:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think as long as a post is readable, that's all that matters. This isn't an examination; it's a forum.

This particular forum will probably make you nostalgic for examinations (see FAQ).  It's not a good idea to come into a forum where you are new and dictate the mode of discourse.

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 May 29, 06:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmm, that was my understand too. I've I mentioned that I'm a shit speller and all that seems to have happened is I've been laughed at. The kind of pointing and laughing you tell your children off for doing when their see a retarded person down the street. Pathetic I think.

This is MATY, pointing & laughing at the less awesome is what we do here.

Newsflash for the idiotically slow:  MATY is NOT real life.  In real life that "retarded person down the street" doesn't have a choice in the matter - they were born that way, and personally I would find it offensive to refer to them in the manner you just chose to.  However, here at MATY if anyone chooses to post in a retarded manner then they do so by their own choice, so pointing & laughing at people who post in a retarded manner here is entirely appropriate.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
NakedNickJonas
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 May 29, 07:05:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find that offensive. Are people with dyslexia or other learning abilities not allowed to post here?
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 May 29, 07:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did JonaFootBullet make a sock just so someone would agree with it? That is fantastic.

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 May 29, 07:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find that offensive. Are people with dyslexia or other learning abilities not allowed to post here?

Use a browser with a decent spell-check.

I've known many dyslexic people at many different forums.  The smart ones use a spell-checker before posting, and nobody would have known that these posters were dyslexic if they hadn't mentioned it themselves at some stage.

Stop trying to be a smart-ass who is trying to trip us up with stupid questions like that one, NakedNick.  We've heard it all before (many times before!) from countless morons who have dropped by and tried to change us.

WYSIWYG.  If you don't like it, then fuck off and go someplace else.  We're not going to change just to suit you.  You're not that fucking special.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 May 29, 07:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheers Nick. But I wouldn't bother wasting your breath with these insensitive/immature pricks. This is all so pretty pathetic. they started this war with me. I'm happy to have the bullets (pun) fired at me. Call me what ever names you like, and abuse me all you like. In the end... Meh. I've stated my case, and my ability to not spell that well. If by picking the shit of it me and others makes you feel better or more "awesome" than the rest of us good for you. I'm not going to lose any sleep over you jerks. Smiley

Smile.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 May 29, 07:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeehaar! JonaPullsit  whatever happened to the good intentions in your apology-caek PMs to me? Have you forgotten your 'good internet friend' already?

You're cruisin' for a bruisin' kiddo.

This is our place, our rules, if you don't like them you really don't have to stay here. Rly!

Yesterday you were complaining that I'd spoiled your mood for the day; keep on like this and you're likely to have a pretty sad weekend - although perhaps you don't spend your time on forums when you are not at work. You do know IBM is laying people off all over the world, don't you? You must also know that large computer companies are very likely to be tracking internet usage at work? I think you're in for some tough life lessons over the next couple of years.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 May 29, 07:49:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeehaar! JonaPullsit  whatever happened to the good intentions in your apology-caek PMs to me? Have you forgotten your 'good internet friend' already?

This is our place, our rules, if you don't like them you really don't have to stay here. Rly!

Yesterday you were complaining that I'd spoiled your mood for the day; keep on like this and you're likely to have a pretty sad weekend - although perhaps you don't spend your time on forums when you are not at work. You do know IBM is laying people off all over the world, don't you? You must also know that large computer companies are very likely to be tracking internet usage at work? I think you're in for some tough life lessons over the next couple of years.

Not to mention, S-M-R-T people that work for big multi-nationals (such as myself) aren't stupid enough to post which multi-national they work for when they do manage to slack off on MATY from work...because it's like a red rag to a bull for the filter bots and then you're basically posting public evidence of being a slack-ass on the company dime.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 May 29, 08:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeehaar! JonaPullsit  whatever happened to the good intentions in your apology-caek PMs to me? Have you forgotten your 'good internet friend' already?

Hehe, yes I was aware of IBM laying people off, not me though, for now. Tongue Anyways, I did apologize for my crappy spelling and grammar, but it just continued on and on, and look at it now. Yeah I cant spell. Yeah I'm shit. Yeah I'm not awesome, but come on, enough is enough. This is just going on and on. I'm over it, I'm sure every one else is. *Sings: Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends* Smiley
I'm doing my hardest to keep the Grammar Nazi's out there happy, but now it's just blown way out of the water. I've said I'll try. Shit, if that's not good enough what is 'Oh, Awesome Ones'? Tongue
Thank you witch for your kind reply, kindness goes along way, and is more noticed.

Not to mention, S-M-R-T people that work for big multi-nationals (such as myself) aren't stupid enough to post which multi-national they work for when they do manage to slack off on MATY from work...because it's like a red rag to a bull for the filter bots and then you're basically posting public evidence of being a slack-ass on the company dime.
As advised by my manager, he has no problems with us surfing the net, MSNing and what not, while at work/doing work. With what I do, sitting there doing sweet FA comes with the role. We have a lot of scripts and applications that do the work for us, so while waiting for those to do their job, we surf the net and go for breaks etc.

Smile.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: