More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 12:49:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Razor1911 release vs. Reloaded release
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Razor1911 release vs. Reloaded release  (Read 184861 times)
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Razor1911 release vs. Reloaded release
« Reply #275 on: 2009 June 06, 22:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a stupid question. Does my region depend on what I chose at installation or does it verify somehow differently?
Just curious which region I actually have and how heavily further downloads will depend on it:S

It doesn't change, it's included in the executables that are in your DVD, and it depends on where it is meant to be sold. I think there possibily is a difference for "region" 107, which is for digital download. Either way, it's only a speculative hypotesis.
As for your region, if your DVD comes from US, you have region 1, if it's from Europe (+ or -) it's 2, from East Asia or such, it should be 3.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Bonitinha
Asinine Airhead

Lol crazy!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2012 August 06, 01:07:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi reading all posts decided to ask... have anyone found a safe link with full latest download & updates patch?  Undecided Someone could point me what to do, i know this game been released long time ago, but just now i got a decent pc to play it trying to get the game now  Roll Eyes
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: 2012 August 06, 12:22:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi reading all posts decided to ask... have anyone found a safe link with full latest download & updates patch?  Undecided Someone could point me what to do, i know this game been released long time ago, but just now i got a decent pc to play it trying to get the game now  Roll Eyes
I haven't been following the Sims community that much lately, so I have no idea what's been going on. I know there's a new EP due out soon (Supernatural) but I don't know when. I also just heard about Seasons coming out nearer Christmas. So imagine my surprise when I see the abbreviated thread title of "Razor1911 release..." on the front page next to the forum name. I thought "WHAT? They released the new EP already? Wow! That was so much faster than I thought!" I click through, excited to see the details and see what people are saying about it, only to find out that it wasn't what I thought at all.

Instead, SOME NOOB bumped a thread from 2009. About the initial pirated release of the game. SERIOUSLY NOOB? Are you TOO GOOD for GOOGLE? You ignored the necromancer? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: