More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 13:47:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Priceless - A reported Sims 3 event that brought tears to my eyes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Priceless - A reported Sims 3 event that brought tears to my eyes  (Read 30110 times)
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Priceless - A reported Sims 3 event that brought tears to my eyes
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 01, 20:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried reset sim on my brothers game and it didn't work.  Well anyway he's not too worried he's restarting his neighbourhood soon anyway.

I don't dare switch households.  I'm afraid of what might happen while I'm away from this one.  Right now I never switch households, I just copy the town and create new sims I want to play.  That way I just name each save as the person I am playing.

Why not pick up the brat and return it?  Just get invited into the guys house and leave it on the floor.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 01, 21:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you tried "reset sim", it won't work. That's not the right code. It should be "resetsim FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" as in the help information. Try that.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 01, 22:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you tried "reset sim", it won't work. That's not the right code. It should be "resetsim FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" as in the help information. Try that.

Obviously that's what i tried.  I tried a couple variations too and it didn't seem to work.  Either it doesn't work on stolen sims, too much time had passed or the thing is just plain borked.
rosess
Dimwitted Dunce

I caught you a deelishus bass

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 02, 02:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check the original house (and the kidnapper's lair) from the Edit Town screen to see if you can still evict/re-merge the missing sim.  If you have to evict an adult to go with the toddler, transfer inventory to someone else in the house first as you may lose it otherwise (not sure).  I posted this earlier as a suggestion for deleted sims, and it seems likely that it would work in this case, too.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: