More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:22:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  No censor hack for TS3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No censor hack for TS3  (Read 201904 times)
methven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: No censor hack for TS3
« Reply #100 on: 2009 May 26, 17:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This worked fine only I have a major problem with it ! now my sim and guest keep vanishing in thin air and will not obey my mouse clicks ect so there is a problem with this of that I am sure
kennyinbmore
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2009 May 26, 18:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fatness slider does have some marginal effect on bust size, but anything passed the middle gets into chubby territory.

And unfortunately, I only noticed this after being quite far into a game and I get too attached to my sims to ever consider starting over. If there was a way to enable a full CAS to adjust a sim's body (instead of that stupid body size reward) that could help.
Can you not get a 'chubby' to work out on the TV or Machines to thin them down?

yes you can slim down chubby sims by having them work out. My CAS male sim married a really fat sim and now she looks like a super model. Mostly hit the weights with some swimming
Sammy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009 May 26, 18:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Works brilliantly for me.

A problem, though, that probably has to do with Eaxis' "brilliant" design is that when pregnant sims bathe, they no longer have a baby bump. My sim was heavily pregnant, but I noticed as she was was getting out of the bath that her belly was babby-free.

Also in regards to pregnancy; can pregnant sims not woohoo? I was trying to get my sim to woohoo with her boyfriend, but for the life of me I couldn't get the option to appear. Their status was at irresistible and both were pretty green.

A third annoyance. My sim drove herself to the hospital on her bicycle. That was a wtf moment for me.

Also - damn, babies are ugly/creepy! The blanket/baby bundle looks pretty crappy and worse than the baby in TS2!
MickeyJR
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2009 May 26, 18:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, pregger Sims can WooHoo. But, your relationship has to be pretty high or maybe you have to be married. I think alluring (SP?). Seems they raised the bar on WooHoo. Although, if you relax them both in a bed I have found that WooHoo comes at a lower level.

Relationships degrade very quickly with out the Charism skill high.
Charism depends on friends, and Guitar skill will allow you to play in public and make friends. Play for 6 hours and then go introduce yourself to everyone and you start at a high relationship if they like your music. Which then leads to if you get enough best friends, or is it friends?, then your sim will never loose friends with another sim through decay.

They seemed to have made skills affect sim and their moods more.

Like, athletics raised up makes your Sims tired less as they go about their day. I'm still finding out simple things like that but skills play a large part in Sims lives now.

Everyskill now has goals which does things for you if you reach those goals.

Just like some Jobs actually have splitting branches at certain levels. Like Law Enforcement at level 5 or 6 you can choose Forensics Analyst or Secret Agent.

It's going to take a bit to get to know the quirks but over all I like it. There is a lot to discover yet I'm sure. Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 May 26, 18:46:38 by mickeyjr » Logged
Tessimmie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2009 May 26, 22:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's going to take a bit to get to know the quirks but over all I like it. There is a lot to discover yet I'm sure. Smiley

The boolProp cheat doesn't work. What does work is just 'testingCheatsEnabled true'.
You can change all five traits of the selected Sim. And you can slide their bars fully into the green  Grin
Makes it a lot easier to 'discover' ... if you like cheating that is...
In the Sims 2, you could only slide the bars into the green when you went in and out the house/back to neighbourhood,
after using boolProp.
Now you can add the cheat directly and it works immediately!
What was possible in the Sims 2 and not in the Sims 3 is that you can't slide their skills, unfortunally...
but you can slide the friendshipbars into green also  Wink

PS: second option of the cheat is to "go to the next lifecycle". Didn't used that option yet. You can choose to do that with visitors too.
But don't want to mess up my game at this stage! LOL!
« Last Edit: 2009 May 26, 23:42:11 by Tessimmie » Logged
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2009 May 27, 02:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the Sims 2, you could only slide the bars into the green when you went in and out the house/back to neighbourhood,
after using boolProp.

Here at MATY we refer to it as "debug mode" not "boolprop", as TS2 actually has several Boolean properties that can be changed in the cheat window.  Calling it debug mode is more accurate (as that's what it is) and less confusing (as it's being specific about which Boolean property is being referred to).  In TS2 if you turn on debug mode in your userstartup.cheat file you don't have to do the out to neighbourhood/back to house thing.  Additionally, several other cheats (e.g. seeing a sim's DNA) become available in TS2 if you turn on debug mode in your userstartup.cheat file.

This raises the question of userstartup.cheat files and TS3.  Is it possible to have one for TS3?  If so, where would it go and what can it have in it?  If we can turn on debug mode via a userstartup file, does it make more cheats available in the game?

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
NakedNickJonas
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2009 May 27, 03:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod to make the censor grid smaller but not disappear all together? I don't like the big censor grid but I would feel uncomfortable seeing naked peopletoo.
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2009 May 27, 03:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod to make the censor grid smaller but not disappear all together? I don't like the big censor grid but I would feel uncomfortable seeing naked peopletoo.

Not yet Sad, but, why do you feel unconfortable seeing naked barbiedolls anyway?

Nothing to see here.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

aka: JonaFootBullets

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2009 May 27, 04:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not yet Sad, but, why do you feel unconfortable seeing naked barbiedolls anyway?
Lulzzzzzzzzzz, I loved playing with baribes (up until i was 22).. and taking there clothes off.. its just like a 3D sim... haha..

Smile.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2009 May 27, 05:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because people with no genitals are FUCKING CREEPY.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2009 May 27, 06:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also in regards to pregnancy; can pregnant sims not woohoo? I was trying to get my sim to woohoo with her boyfriend, but for the life of me I couldn't get the option to appear. Their status was at irresistible and both were pretty green.
Well, in real life, such an act would be both purposeless and counterproductive, since the baby would be unlikely to survive.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2009 May 27, 13:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A problem, though, that probably has to do with Eaxis' "brilliant" design is that when pregnant sims bathe, they no longer have a baby bump.

Also in regards to pregnancy; can pregnant sims not woohoo? I was trying to get my sim to woohoo with her boyfriend, but for the life of me I couldn't get the option to appear.

Also - damn, babies are ugly/creepy! The blanket/baby bundle looks pretty crappy and worse than the baby in TS2!

Yes, the litany of horrible animation absences and shortcuts continues.  Sims do not get into cars.  Sims do not walk from the street to the sidewalk.  Sims disappear into their workplaces.  There seems to be a lot of this sort of thing.  I suspect that either it is this way to somehow fit the game all onto the DVD, so corners had to be cut, or it is to remove time-consuming animations and make more of your sim's life useful, rather than taken up with useless movement, or it is just laziness on the part of EAxis, who couldn't be assed to create the necessary animations (or they simply forgot?).

Is anyone else really pissed off at the stupid cartoonish crayon drawing quality of things like thought bubbles?  They seem a lot poorer than the TS2 equivalents.  This game lacks something in stylishness.

Tribulatio proxima est
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2009 May 27, 13:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the litany of horrible animation absences and shortcuts continues.  Sims do not get into cars.Sims do not walk from the street to the sidewalk.  Sims disappear into their workplaces.  There seems to be a lot of this sort of thing.  I suspect that either it is this way to somehow fit the game all onto the DVD, so corners had to be cut, or it is to remove time-consuming animations and make more of your sim's life useful, rather than taken up with useless movement, or it is just laziness on the part of EAxis, who couldn't be assed to create the necessary animations (or they simply forgot?).
Well, given how many animations were recycled from TS2, and the fact that car animations existed in TS2 already, I'm guessing they intentionally cut them, so now sims pop out of their cars much like in SimCity Societies....making this Sims Societies.

Is anyone else really pissed off at the stupid cartoonish crayon drawing quality of things like thought bubbles?  They seem a lot poorer than the TS2 equivalents.  This game lacks something in stylishness.
I had that impression also, the art quality on the bubbles did seem worse than the TS2 equivalents. Maybe they just REALLY wanted to avoid the appearance of recycling that.

Eliste
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2009 May 27, 13:19:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in real life, such an act would be both purposeless and counterproductive, since the baby would be unlikely to survive.

This is SO not true. IRL normal people do woohoo during pregnancy  Wink Why on Earth would one suddenly become a nun after getting knocked up? Ask your doctor: you may and even should - it's healthy for the relationship.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2009 May 27, 13:34:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's supposed to help bring on labour too, but there was no way I was knocking boots at 40+9.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2009 May 27, 13:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is SO not true. IRL normal people do woohoo during pregnancy  Wink Why on Earth would one suddenly become a nun after getting knocked up? Ask your doctor: you may and even should - it's healthy for the relationship.

The concern is not for the health of the relationship.  The statement merely notes that there is no pragmatic, productive result possible once babby is already made.  No further babby is possible during the pregnancy, so woohoo is unnecessary.  Sim relationships do not require woohoo to survive.

Tribulatio proxima est
Eliste
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2009 May 27, 14:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The concern is not for the health of the relationship.  The statement merely notes that there is no pragmatic, productive result possible once babby is already made.  No further babby is possible during the pregnancy, so woohoo is unnecessary.  Sim relationships do not require woohoo to survive.

Pes was refering to Real Life.
Anyway for the Sims woohoo is even more purposeful: it gives boost to relationship. Much bigger boost than chat, less timeconsuming than chat too. Relationships decay VERY fast in TS3 so I'll take what I must. Besides I like to play realistic, so woohoo while pregnant is expected. And they can and they do.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2009 May 27, 15:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes was refering to Real Life.
Anyway for the Sims woohoo is even more purposeful: it gives boost to relationship. Much bigger boost than chat, less timeconsuming than chat too. Relationships decay VERY fast in TS3 so I'll take what I must. Besides I like to play realistic, so woohoo while pregnant is expected. And they can and they do.

Yes, I suspect he was referring to real life. 

Tribulatio proxima est
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2009 May 27, 15:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I suppose if you don't really want to keep the baby, that's one way of getting rid of it. Otherwise, I would think that the physicality of the process would be extremely harmful to contained objects.

MickeyJR
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2009 May 27, 16:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I suppose if you don't really want to keep the baby, that's one way of getting rid of it. Otherwise, I would think that the physicality of the process would be extremely harmful to contained objects.

Um, I have two kids, both grown up now and the Doc told us to keep our relations going until like the last two months. It helps with depression and stuff of that nature. Unless you are hung like a horse poking objects contain with in isn't going to happen...
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2009 May 27, 16:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Think of Pes's pesonality. Think of the sorts of physical feats and battles that are part of his relationship with Mrs. Pes. Continue that thought on to realize what level sex would be at. When you are done throwing up, you must admit that a fetus is unlikely to survive that sort of activity.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
MickeyJR
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2009 May 27, 16:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Think of Pes's pesonality. Think of the sorts of physical feats and battles that are part of his relationship with Mrs. Pes. Continue that thought on to realize what level sex would be at. When you are done throwing up, you must admit that a fetus is unlikely to survive that sort of activity.

LOL, point taken.
Frankenbeasley
The Preacher
Uncouth Undesirable

Diabolic Avocado

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2009 May 27, 22:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind that, the man pees drano. Goodness only knows what sort of mutant killer sperm spring from his loins.

Not dead but gone by four.
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2009 May 28, 05:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind that, the man pees drano. Goodness only knows what sort of mutant killer sperm spring from his loins.

I'd imagine they'd look something similar to you Tongue

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
zceepy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2009 May 28, 10:25:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd imagine they'd look something similar to you Tongue

Are you suggesting Frankenbeasley is Pes junior?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: