More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:10:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  No censor hack for TS3
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No censor hack for TS3  (Read 201903 times)
BeautyWitch
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: No censor hack for TS3
« Reply #75 on: 2009 May 25, 15:51:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoever makes the first Bust Control Slider gets a prize.  
I second that. I could not believe the itty bittys mosquito bites my simself had. Angry
jaccirocker
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009 May 25, 17:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow, I leave for a bit and come back and find fighting going on. This is why I love MATY, at least here we can enjoy it openly.
*plunks fat ass down and gets comfy to watch the rest*

I did really come back for a reason, the censor blur package works great. Thanks , now I agree with KiKi we need some crammyboy and skintones to make this worthwhile. If you want some help KiKi I'm here with nothing to do but watch the fight.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 May 25, 17:32:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to fiddle with this on my days off in a couple of days, but now that I look at it, I'm pretty confident that it should be do-able. I personally like the TS3 eyes and skintone, but I'll try something to begin with as an obvious adjustment test.
I love the eyes, but not the skintone. It doesn't have any inner glow. Of course, I used Enayla skins, so I like my shiny.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2009 May 25, 17:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the eyes, but not the skintone. It doesn't have any inner glow. Of course, I used Enayla skins, so I like my shiny.

What do you mean by inner glow?  Does real skin have this?

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
TashaYarrr
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009 May 25, 18:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only with proper exfoliation.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009 May 25, 18:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't glow in the dark?

I mean that they look flat, too evenly toned. Add outside lighting, and they look like they've been washed out, wrung, and hung to dry.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009 May 25, 19:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean that they look flat, too evenly toned. Add outside lighting, and they look like they've been washed out, wrung, and hung to dry.

Yeah, I agree. They look way too flat. It might just be because I haven't used EAxis default skins in years, but they look awful to me. In TS2, I mostly use Jirka skintone blends and I have default replacement skins from Sirona sims. The eyes actually creep me out, too. They look too much like doll eyes.
TashaYarrr
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009 May 25, 19:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The flatness of the portraiture is really awful.
LilAbner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009 May 25, 22:08:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made the hack, and so did my wife!
Any reference to Life of Brian is worth applauding!  Grin
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

aka: JonaFootBullets

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2009 May 26, 00:00:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we can get some of the better of the custom default skins from TS2, and plonk them into TS3, that would be aswesome, I to havent used defaut EAxis skintones or eyes or hair or clothes in a very long time with TS2, i often used the "EAxis Hiders" Id love to see the default replacement skins in soon, I cant remember the name of the skins/creater i used for TS2, but they were mint!

A "Bust Control Slider" would be awesome! LOL. I didnt worry about that to much with TS2, there was alot of meshs and stuff out there, but then you had to go and replace the entire wardrobe for the Busty sim, and alot was limited, be good to see some new developments for TS3 though.

And Tattoos, I wanna be able to layer a tattoo on my sim that was one of the awesome things that came out for TS2, towards the end, "stick on tattoos" not part of the skin.

Smile.
mandababy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2009 May 26, 00:18:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still can't get this to work in my game. I dunno why! I followed the read me and put it in the bin folder from the C:program file directory. Is there something else I am supposed to do thats not in the read me perhaps?  Lips sealed
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2009 May 26, 00:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still can't get this to work in my game. I dunno why! I followed the read me and put it in the bin folder from the C:program file directory. Is there something else I am supposed to do thats not in the read me perhaps?  Lips sealed

Did you extract it? The file you're placing in The Sims 3/Game/Bin should be called "Shaders_Win32.precomp".

I sing along with elevator music.
mandababy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2009 May 26, 00:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did extract it, and the file over wrote the original, so I know all that is right, but it doesn't work in my game  Lips sealed I dunno what the deal is
jello
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2009 May 26, 01:03:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fatness slider does have some marginal effect on bust size, but anything passed the middle gets into chubby territory.

And unfortunately, I only noticed this after being quite far into a game and I get too attached to my sims to ever consider starting over. If there was a way to enable a full CAS to adjust a sim's body (instead of that stupid body size reward) that could help.
Dizzymental
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2009 May 26, 01:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow, I leave for a bit and come back and find fighting going on. This is why I love MATY, at least here we can enjoy it openly.
*plunks fat ass down and gets comfy to watch the rest*

I did really come back for a reason, the censor blur package works great. Thanks , now I agree with KiKi we need some crammyboy and skintones to make this worthwhile. If you want some help KiKi I'm here with nothing to do but watch the fight.

What fight? Wink Not me this time. Funny I never had a single flame war in years of being online until Sims 3 discussions started. People gawn krazeeee over it. Had two fights already, once because I had the audacity to suggest that the RLD version of Sims 3 wasn't the real deal, and again because I had the audacity to suggest that modders are smart enough to give us some CCs for Sims 3 soon enough. Ahh the sweet smell of vindication. LMAO. I couldn't believe it when I saw a censor hack here already. Nice one. Thanks for that. Will be emailing it to a mate soon as, to have it checked out. Will report if it works for us. I'm on my gf's laptop since my puter went mad with a virus.

I'm with you Jello  on the boob jobs, we need Warlokk's bodyshape style work going on. Can't imagine Sims without Warlokk. Smiley Sadly though I heard he retired from modding.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2009 May 26, 01:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fatness slider does have some marginal effect on bust size, but anything passed the middle gets into chubby territory.

And unfortunately, I only noticed this after being quite far into a game and I get too attached to my sims to ever consider starting over. If there was a way to enable a full CAS to adjust a sim's body (instead of that stupid body size reward) that could help.
Can you not get a 'chubby' to work out on the TV or Machines to thin them down?

Smile.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2009 May 26, 06:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah i remember Wink hehe had a lot of fun with that game back then Wink still got a lot of unreleased hacks for that game to, but i hardly play it anymore so never really got to it.

Do you have a hack that increases the numbers of people applying for jobs? That drove me nuts in The Movies. I did find one way of increasing employees but it stuffed up something else, from memory.

PM me please if you happen to have something useful lying round.  Smiley

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2009 May 26, 06:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is that the body changes are only temporary and they very quickly return to their default shape.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2009 May 26, 06:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is that the body changes are only temporary and they very quickly return to their default shape.
Well,,, that blows goats! I noticed that there is no fitness bar like in TS2, that allowed you to see where the sim was on that scale.
Kinda BS i rekon, because any sims should be able to get fatter or thinner then created.. i wonder how this works for babeis born to a fat/skinning sim, or /fat/fat kidna thing..
Probs better to have this in one of the other threads.

Smile.
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009 May 26, 09:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay then fuzzy pumpkin...when I test it, I'll make a grease-trap of a sim skin to see if I can replace it.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2009 May 26, 12:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally I am pleased they have a tendency to return to the way you designed them.  That's surely the whole point of being able to choose fatness in CAS.   If they had no baseline that was part of their natural makeup, they might as well all be created of intederminate fatness.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
daistarr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2009 May 26, 12:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sim showered in her clothes, gets naked for the bath. Could it be a buggin?
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2009 May 26, 12:54:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is she insane or inappropriate?  AIUI, that's just what they do.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2009 May 26, 13:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The flatness of the portraiture is really awful.

I agree wholeheartedly. Please, are there any talented modders out there who could do something about that? It makes the game look even uglier than it really is.

INTJ
Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2009 May 26, 14:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also use Enaylas default skintones in TS2 and they along with my tons of custom skintones and clothes are what i will certainly miss .

Wonder how many TSuckR staff are avidly watching these messages so they can jump in and copy CC and hacks and claim they are all their own work and worthy of paying through the nose for
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: