More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:51:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  No censor hack for TS3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No censor hack for TS3  (Read 201883 times)
klanly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: No censor hack for TS3
« Reply #25 on: 2009 May 25, 04:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn i was the one who first made it 2 days ago :S gues it leaked already, but here you can download it, just read the text file that comes with it it explains it al..

Here my original message that was deleted from modthesims2 yesterday

Here a small contribution to The Sims 3 from me Wink

It will remove the censorship from the sims 3, some might know me from the modding i did for the game the movies, never did modding for the sims 1 or 2 but i might be giving the sims 3 a full time go Wink

Anyways have fun with the sims 3 without the annoying blocks

And here a new fresh download link

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/236859241/Sims_3_Censor_Patch.rar

Moderator edit: added the file as an attachment

hello, friend. do you mean you made this mod? I believe i made this without anyone's help.
if you have any Evidence that can prove that you made it, please post it. don't be a Plagiarist, thanks.
Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 May 25, 04:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Downloaded just incase of soupage.

<Annan> Kofi is such an ass. She never responds when I try to be nice.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
JonaBullets
Corpulent Cretin

aka: JonaFootBullets

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 May 25, 05:13:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you do downloads for S3......please explain the procedure
Thank you
How do you do downloads? In what way... How are they created? How do you install them? How do you download custom files? Explain?
also if your asking how/where to install them too. read this thread, and there is another one, that explain where these files need to be put and how in order for them to work.
To point you in the right direction... this might help... http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3ToolsForum/index.php?topic=24.0

Smile.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2009 May 25, 07:50:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn i was the one who first made it 2 days ago :S gues it leaked already

Are you the guy who said he made it, via the sims3tools shoutbox?  If so, you didn't say it wasn't ready for general announcement yet Smiley

Edit:  Now we have two people claiming authorship.  Klanly is the one who was talking about it on sims3tools and since he was also explaining the edit he made, I would be inclined to favour his claim.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
LurkieMoar
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 May 25, 08:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's entirely possible that both claims are valid.  Capable modders would most likely try for the no-censor first, since that's what people are clamouring for, so both might have been working on the same thing separately at the same time.  The Shaders_Win32.precomp in Shaders_Win32.7z is dated 23/05 at 14:25 and the one in Sims_3_Censor_Patch.rar is same date at 15:25.  So I guess whoever did the one in Shaders_Win32.7z  is the first to create it, but that doesn't mean that the other one is a thief or plagiarist.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 May 25, 08:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The timestamps aren't even indicative of who was first without knowing what the timezones used are, since they come from different computers. Ultimately, does it matter?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LurkieMoar
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 May 25, 08:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it matters not one jot.
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2009 May 25, 08:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to the users, but you have to have some sympathy for a modder if one made a hack that someone else claimed authorship of.  Though as pointed out, more than one person might have made the same thing independently.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
CyberOps
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 May 25, 09:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's possible he made it while i made it to, i'm from the netherlands and made it on the 23rd Wink so yeah possible that it will be a timezone issue. I'm not going into a giant discussion here who made it first, i made the one i posted and it probably does the same his does. So no need to throw issues against each other dude, you made one and i made one so we both did it at the same time ok a bit of a waste of time as one could have done something else but hey, i didn't know you where working on one and you didn't know i was working on it.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 May 25, 09:33:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering the high-priority target that the Censor Blur represents, there were no doubt dozens working independently on it who still haven't heard of this result, and probably will be more when the game comes out.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
klanly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 May 25, 09:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's possible he made it while i made it to, i'm from the netherlands and made it on the 23rd Wink so yeah possible that it will be a timezone issue. I'm not going into a giant discussion here who made it first, i made the one i posted and it probably does the same his does. So no need to throw issues against each other dude, you made one and i made one so we both did it at the same time ok a bit of a waste of time as one could have done something else but hey, i didn't know you where working on one and you didn't know i was working on it.
here's a simple test. If you do know how to hack the shaders, you should know how to make the mask glow like this:

make this hack and upload your shaders_win32.precomp to the public. If you don't, I'll believe that you don't even know how to hack a shader.
again, don't be a plagiarist, please.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 May 25, 09:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

make this hack and upload your shaders_win32.precomp to the public. If you don't, I'll believe that you don't even know how to hack a shader.
again, don't be a plagiarist, please.

LOL.  Shouldn't it be up to you to prove he's a "haxx0rs thief" rather than him proving he's not? Tongue
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 May 25, 09:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In theory he just did so with the making of that rainbow censor - didn't he?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2009 May 25, 09:59:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gosh, this is getting quite exciting!   Grin

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 May 25, 10:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game isn't even out yet, and already we have a shitfight over it. How exciting! And you saw it here first, folks: The first TS3 shitfight happened right here on MATY, the land of MOAR FIGHT!

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2009 May 25, 10:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is hilariously ironic - we are all distributing TS3 without the permission of EA, and now we are arguing about who is allowed to distribute the no-censor hack and with what credits.   Cheesy

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Frankenbeasley
The Preacher
Uncouth Undesirable

Diabolic Avocado

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 May 25, 10:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made the hack, and so did my wife!

Not dead but gone by four.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 May 25, 10:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, he just proved he could make it, not that the other guy couldn't, right?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 May 25, 10:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just think this is funny. People made shit in TS2 doing the same things my shit did all the time, but never once did I feel the urge to go forth and break out into the accusations of plagiarism. I mean, why? If you plagiarize my work, it quickly becomes obvious because I have a unique idiom, and frankly, I don't care enough to be bothered.

No, he just proved he could make it, not that the other guy couldn't, right?
All it proves is that he can do something like that, not that the other guy can't. The obvious solution is just to md5 both of the files. If they don't match, it's conclusively proved negative, as they both did it differently, but even if they do match, it was probably a change of like one or two bytes, so they both probably made the same change.

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2009 May 25, 10:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just think this is funny. People made shit in TS2 doing the same things my shit did all the time, but never once did I feel the urge to go forth and break out into the accusations of plagiarism. I mean, why? If you plagiarize my work, it quickly becomes obvious because I have a unique idiom, and frankly, I don't care enough to be bothered.

Well *I* cared about it even less than you did!  In fact I think if you go back and read the relevant threads, you will find that I was the first to not care about it.  You stopped caring at least a week after I did!

CyberOps
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009 May 25, 10:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like i said before, i'm nog going into a fight who made it first i don't see the point in it, all i did was post what i made, i'm just having to much fun in the game then to come here and start a fight over one hack, and there are more people already who made the same hack Wink there are now 7 different people who produced the same hack and there are problably more are you gonna challenge everyone out there ? I sure am not, i just made it for myself just so i could play the game i wanted to and since a lot of people asked for it i shared my hack with the rest i can't help it that you didn't want to share it with everyone but now someone else gives it away first your throwing a big issue saying it's all yours hehe yeah right and no obviously i wasn't the first to made it either, it was a guy from Germany who made one over a week ago to i just read at another site. So your gonna challange him now to ? Lets just cut the crap and enjoy our game ok Wink Like i said many people have made the same hack so big deal, you don't see me starting fights are you.

Now have fun with the game everyone Wink
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2009 May 25, 10:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like i said before, i'm nog going into a fight who made it first

Awww come on man!  This is MATY - it's meant for fighting in!   "Have fun everyone" is wayyyyyy off-message  Shocked

klanly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 May 25, 10:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like i said before, i'm nog going into a fight who made it first i don't see the point in it, all i did was post what i made, i'm just having to much fun in the game then to come here and start a fight over one hack, and there are more people already who made the same hack Wink there are now 7 different people who produced the same hack and there are problably more are you gonna challenge everyone out there ? I sure am not, i just made it for myself just so i could play the game i wanted to and since a lot of people asked for it i shared my hack with the rest i can't help it that you didn't want to share it with everyone but now someone else gives it away first your throwing a big issue saying it's all yours hehe yeah right and no obviously i wasn't the first to made it either, it was a guy from Germany who made one over a week ago to i just read at another site. So your gonna challange him now to ? Lets just cut the crap and enjoy our game ok Wink Like i said many people have made the same hack so big deal, you don't see me starting fights are you.

Now have fun with the game everyone Wink

Another way, show your deleted post in 5/23 snapshot(or warning message snapshot) or anything.
Because i think there is few people will think of hacking the shaders, most of them thinking of hack the scripts just like sims2.
I want you to do that hack because there is a pair of shader of the mask, you claim that you hacked the vertex shader, I just want to see if you can hack the pixel shader too. (so, i give you the hint)
will you upload that? if you won't, I'll.
Mr. Snooley
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 May 25, 10:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Mother also made a no censor hack.

Is she going to get bitch slapped aswell?  Shocked
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 May 25, 11:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those folks testing haxxen, I'd suggest starting a notepad / wordpad text file documenting everything you change from the base game, just so you can backtrack if the game barfs. Not so important now, when dealing with one or two changes, but possibly vital three months from now, if you are still playing with TS3, and wanting to test something new.

If you swop out EAxis file whatever.ext for newshiny.ext, document it and get into a habit of doing so. Where you downloaded it and who made it might also be useful data to have on hand.

I recall that some people had issues with non-Download-folder changes to TS2, such as lighting mods and such, when new EPs came out and they forgot where they stashed the original configurations / files and which were added in later.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: