No censor hack for TS3

<< < (7/33) > >>

J. M. Pescado:
The timestamps aren't even indicative of who was first without knowing what the timezones used are, since they come from different computers. Ultimately, does it matter?

LurkieMoar:
No, it matters not one jot.

Inge:
Not to the users, but you have to have some sympathy for a modder if one made a hack that someone else claimed authorship of.  Though as pointed out, more than one person might have made the same thing independently.

CyberOps:
It's possible he made it while i made it to, i'm from the netherlands and made it on the 23rd ;) so yeah possible that it will be a timezone issue. I'm not going into a giant discussion here who made it first, i made the one i posted and it probably does the same his does. So no need to throw issues against each other dude, you made one and i made one so we both did it at the same time ok a bit of a waste of time as one could have done something else but hey, i didn't know you where working on one and you didn't know i was working on it.

J. M. Pescado:
Considering the high-priority target that the Censor Blur represents, there were no doubt dozens working independently on it who still haven't heard of this result, and probably will be more when the game comes out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page