More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 00:49:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Adult sim still rolling YA wants?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Adult sim still rolling YA wants?  (Read 2668 times)
chintznibbles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Adult sim still rolling YA wants?
« on: 2005 September 07, 12:10:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I recently had a trio of sims go through the whole college process, just for kicks.  However, now that they're all moved into a house, one of the sims is still rolling student-based wants: Do Assignment, etc.  She's officially marked as an Adult in the age indicator and so forth, but doesn't seem to be working otherwise.

When moving them out of the dorm, I had each of them do a graduation party... don't ask why, I don't really know.  Anyway, I then combined them all into one household again and did the whole house-building thing.  And then the fun problem started.

I'm a little leery of going in with something like SimPE as I have zero idea how to interpret any of the stuff that isn't expressly laid out... so if anyone has had experience with this I'd appreciate hearing about it.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Adult sim still rolling YA wants?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 07, 13:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this with one of mine.  Chances are she is still shown as being "on Campus".  Bring her file up in Sim Browser and click the University tab.  If "on Campus" is ticked, untick it.  That should sort the problem out.

A lot of YA's just don't seem to complete the moving-out process properly and it seems to happen particularly if several graduate from the same house or dorm in quick succession.  In my game, they never transition without a grad party, I have to manually do it by calling a taxi.  It's been that way for a while now.  Sometimes they can't even call a taxi and I have to move them out via SimPE.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: Adult sim still rolling YA wants?
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 11, 05:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARGH! Yet another unibug? Shocked Roll Eyes I'll make sure I won't let my sims graduae at the same time then or shortly after each oother Undecided

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: