More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 12:10:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Repeated Sim Resetting!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Repeated Sim Resetting!  (Read 2294 times)
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Repeated Sim Resetting!
« on: 2009 May 18, 23:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Witch sim went on a date with some townie girl. It was a dream date, and so I had them go back to her apartment for some WooHoo (Ehh hemm VooDoo Doll) Then after the date, she started acting strange. She kept jumping every so many seconds, and so I turned on Debug Mode. I kept getting the error attached. It mentions something about parents and romance. I have no idea what it could mean considering she is in no way related to the girl.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 18, 23:52:53 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Repeated Sim Resetting!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 May 18, 23:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There appears to be something wrong with the flowers, they are corrupt. Delete the offending flowers.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Repeated Sim Resetting!
« Reply #2 on: 2009 May 19, 00:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It didn't work, she is still erroring. But we must be on the right track. I had to use move objects to remove it.

Edit: Oh forget it, I will go to my previous backup.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 19, 18:47:05 by parrot » Logged

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: