More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 13:10:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Slight problem with business
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Slight problem with business  (Read 3778 times)
Jonni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Slight problem with business
« on: 2009 May 05, 09:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I've been googling this for days and found that nobody else shares my frustration.

I have a business with numerous employees and a manager. The whole point I hired a manager was so my sim can sit on her arse at home and get rich and fat but she doesn't recieve ANY MONEY at mid night like she is supposed to. there is no pop-up. nothing. The business acts like nobody is running it when she is at home but when I 'check in on business' the manager is like "why are you checking in again!!!1/1/"

I've tried a few things, including removing all custom content, same thing. And I only use minor hacks like commskilling and dontwaveatme

Jonni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Slight problem with business
« Reply #1 on: 2009 May 05, 09:50:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Couldn't edit post for some reason.

I know the game calculates a profit over the last 5 business days. My sim has run the business every day for about 3 seasons and the profit is now over 40k a day. at home she has waiting 3 sim days and recieved nothing.
MissQ
Blathering Buffoon

More Unco Than You!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 May 05, 10:25:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried a few things, including removing all custom content, same thing. And I only use minor hacks like commskilling and dontwaveatme
Here is the problem. I recommend Business Runs You (BRY) and OFBfixes found in the hacks directory.

Jonni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 May 05, 11:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks I'll try that.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 May 05, 11:59:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first day on return from a business, you will not get any money back. So if you visited the business manually within a given day, if you check in afterwards, the business will remain checked in even after midnight, and you will not receive any income. You will only receive income (and have to re-check-in) if you have not gone to the business that day. If you go to the business EVERY day, you don't need a manager and will never receive off-lot income.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Jonni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 May 05, 12:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know. I've had business work properly before, it's just recently the income stopped working.

OFBfixes hack seems to have resolved it. Thanks!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: