More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:37:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  TSData/Sys folder corrupt for Mansion & Garden Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSData/Sys folder corrupt for Mansion & Garden Stuff  (Read 2361 times)
JerseyGirlOOOO
Retardo Lander

View Profile
TSData/Sys folder corrupt for Mansion & Garden Stuff
« on: 2009 May 02, 19:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how the hell this happened, but for some fucking reason, my Sys folder for Mansion and Garden Stuff is corrupt.  Every time I click on the icon to start the game (I don't use the launcher, by the way. I use the no-CD crack which I did replace to try to fix the problem), I get "I:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff\TSData\Sys is corrupt and unreadable" and the whole thing crashes.  When I move my mouse over the folder, it says that it's empty.  I can't access it all to see what the hell is going on.

This is an ARRRed copy.  Should I reinstall?  I know it's not my Downloads folder causing it.  I moved it to the desktop and still got the same message.  I tried searching on this site (got nothing) and even tried Google and got nowhere.  What the hell is going on and how do I fix it?

EDIT:  Apparently I had to do a completely uninstall and reinstall of everything, since just uninstalling Mansion and Garden Stuff did nothing to fix the problem.  So far, everything seems to be working fine.  Thanks a helluva lot EAsshole!!
« Last Edit: 2009 May 03, 00:29:59 by JerseyGirlOOOO » Logged

Never trust anyone.  Ever.  It will be the biggest mistake of your life.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: