More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:53:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Pickable OfB employee schedules
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pickable OfB employee schedules  (Read 5755 times)
Gwenke
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Pickable OfB employee schedules
« on: 2009 April 29, 14:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OfB is one of the coolest EPs, apart from its bugs and limitations. I have worked on one of the latter.

These mods allow you to assign your OfB employees (sims hired by another playable sim to work in a small business) to one of 9 work schedules. Each schedule has different work days, work hours, carpool, and motive deltas while at work. The mod works by using the 8 unused levels in the original OfB employee career.
For example, this allows your chef to go to work in the evenings, including weekends, your single mom to go to work when the kids are at school, or your poor teens to work all day long on Saturdays and Sundays. The adult file is used by adults and elders and the teen file is used by just teens.

There are two versions, one standard and one which uses a farm cart carpool for two levels, made by the talented Hexameter.

Files and more detailed description is at the Sporum where Tunaisafish is hosting it for me:
http://thesporum.net/smf/index.php?topic=4988.0
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Pickable OfB employee schedules
« Reply #1 on: 2009 April 29, 16:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting, I'll give this a go later in game.

I note you say the only conflict is with employeenodoubledip, whose mod is that?  Also I wonder if BRY can be adapted so that 'assign work schedule' can be an option.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 April 29, 17:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I was wondering about compatibility with BRY as well.  I don't generally hire playables in my owned businesses.  Owners sometimes have careers as well as businesses, but I don't worry too much about schedules.

What happens if the playable ordinarily has a career and is an employee at a business without this hack?  If I play the employee's household, does s/he run off to be a cashier (for example) at some point, or does s/he only show up at the business when the owner is played?

Tribulatio proxima est
Gwenke
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 April 29, 21:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Employeenodoubledip is by Jordan M. G. and is found in the Peasantry here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,9555.0.html
Sorry, I do not use BRY, so I have no idea about how the two mods could work together. At the business, I use Simwardrobe's employee timeclock or Inge's employee summoning pictures to make sure that employees arrive and leave when they should.   
This mod is for employees only, and does not affect business owners at all. They do not have a schedule, they go to their business whenever the player wishes.
Playables cannot have a standard career and be employed at a business at the same time.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: