More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 04:06:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  can't sell or hang painting
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: can't sell or hang painting  (Read 4413 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
can't sell or hang painting
« on: 2009 April 28, 05:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have replacement default paintings and I had a sim make one on a recolored ordinary easel,   but when I tried to hang it on the wall the painting would not come off of the easel but I could delete the easel with the painting on it. 

Is this a bug or can you not have default replacement paintings in free time.    The only thing I did different today was install   Ikea.

Did this ever happen to anyone else?     thanks
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
Re: can't sell or hang painting
« Reply #1 on: 2009 April 28, 05:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I've had enough. You have over 300 posts, and still can't understand that spelling and grammar is important here? I don't know why nobody sporked you before, but srsly, stop writing like a retarded 12.

MissQ
Blathering Buffoon

More Unco Than You!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 April 28, 05:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ditto Kofi.
Also: I have default replacements for paintings, as well as recoloured easels with all EP/SPs and have no issues. What happens when you click on the completed painting with a sim to sell it? Do you have debug mode on? I think it's a case of tight pants.

Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009 April 28, 05:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had the issue with ONE painting on one easel. Ripped out my CC folder, dumped the old copy of the 'hood, and dropped an "empty-but-for-borked-easel" lot into a new 'hood. Miraculously, painting became unstuck from easel.

..no idea what did it. Never happened to me again.

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 April 28, 12:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sorry that I offe ded you Annion but I don't have a  spell checker on mine and just what did I spell wrong?   I will get a dictionary, that is if the words are 5 feet big.  I can hardly see a thing up close since I had cataract surgery  and the goofy  eye doctor made me some bifocals that are out  of this world.   I hope you were not so upset that you couldn't sleep last night.    Some people are so mean to kids and elderly people that it is a shame.     Roll Eyes

thanks everyone else for your answers, I will try a different easel and see if it works.    Smiley
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009 April 28, 12:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sorry that I offe ded offended you Annionan, but I don't have a spell checker on mine. [your what?] and just Wwhat did I spell wrong? I will get a dictionary, that is, if the words are 5 feet big.  I can hardly see a thing up close since I had cataract surgery, and the goofy eye doctor made me some bifocals that are out of this world. I hope you were not so upset that you couldn't sleep last night. Some people are so mean to kids and elderly people that it is a shame.     Roll Eyes

tThanks everyone else for your answers, I will try a different easel and see if it works.    Smiley

Fixed. For the record, one space after words and sentences is enough, though some say you should have two between sentences. Also, are you trying to blame age or blindness for your fail? If you are old, you should know better than to spell like this, and truly blind people manage to get around the internets better than you. Epic fail, twice over.

Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 April 28, 20:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I've had enough. You have over 300 posts, and still can't understand that spelling and grammar is important here? I don't know why nobody sporked you before, but srsly, stop writing like a retarded 12.

Spelling is important, and grammar is important but spelling and grammar... ?

PS:  "That is" is not an interrupter in this sentence:
I will get a dictionary, that is,[sic] if the words are 5 feet big.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 28, 21:16:10 by Sagana » Logged

Unsouper
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 April 28, 22:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will get a dictionary, that is if the words are 5 feet big.  I can hardly see a thing up close since I had cataract surgery  and the goofy  eye doctor made me some bifocals that are out  of this world. 

Little tip, you should get Firefox as a browser, and the spell check that comes with it. Firefox is safer then IE anyway. Also, if you have trouble reading text on websites, you can use the ctrl key and the middle scroll button on your mouse to adjust text size. There are also settings that you can fool with in your browser so that all text in a minimum size always. That is, if you are using Windows.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: