More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:16:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Vacated Houses and Pink icons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Vacated Houses and Pink icons  (Read 2892 times)
eloquay
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Vacated Houses and Pink icons
« on: 2009 May 04, 15:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I moved a new family into a vacated house in Desiderata (installed the empty template before). I played them for a little while, then shortly after I had the wife study couples counselling, things went wonky. I noticed the husband had the blurry lines corrupt thought bubble, and when the two of them talked, the couples counselling topic had a hot pink background, rather than white.

Is my whole neighbourhood going to erupt into BFBVFS? Are vacated lots just a bad idea? Should I just start over in another hood?

Any insight would be much appreciated.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Vacated Houses and Pink icons
« Reply #1 on: 2009 May 04, 16:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you mean by "vacated"?  Does this mean you moved sims out of the house and moved other sims in (which should be okay), or did you install empty templates and then delete all the sims in the hood (which is a very bad thing, if done improperly)?

Tribulatio proxima est
eloquay
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 May 04, 16:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just installed the empty templates I found in SaraMK's post, so there were no maxis made sims attached to the neighbourhood once I loaded it up. The houses retained all the furniture and what not, the sims were already deleted/gone.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 May 05, 18:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If icons have a pink background, something wonky is going on with the TGA transparency. I have never seen this before, though. It could be anything from a bad game install to bad video drivers.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
InsanePsychoRabbit
Asinine Airhead

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 May 05, 21:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Couples Counseling icon's background (and only the couples counseling icon's background) is pink for me too. I think it's an issue with AL, not my computer (or eloquay's). I haven't seen it in association with the jaggy lines, though.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: