More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:05:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Questions about hacks that don't have their own threads go here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Questions about hacks that don't have their own threads go here  (Read 51384 times)
breathless
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Questions about hacks that don't have their own threads go here
« Reply #25 on: 2011 July 22, 08:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea whether I've chosen a proper topic...nevertheless, I have got a question about the triplets/quads hack which seems to be missing there. I got quite interested in it when I typed "triplets" in google and landed on answers.yahoo website. Here I found the link to your message board but that's what appeared on the screen: "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.". I want to have it in my game really really bad :< Anybody knows what happened to this topic? I've been looking for it for some time but couldn't find anything...

Eww, and sorry for my English, sometimes it's quite funny, I know. Good thing is that I admit to my lacks in knowledge Tongue
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2011 July 22, 14:22:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea whether I've chosen a proper topic...nevertheless, I have got a question about the triplets/quads hack which seems to be missing there. I got quite interested in it when I typed "triplets" in google and landed on answers.yahoo website. Here I found the link to your message board but that's what appeared on the screen: "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.". I want to have it in my game really really bad :< Anybody knows what happened to this topic? I've been looking for it for some time but couldn't find anything...

Eww, and sorry for my English, sometimes it's quite funny, I know. Good thing is that I admit to my lacks in knowledge Tongue
These are not the droids you are looking for.  Run along now.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011 July 22, 23:40:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Triplets and Quads was a Twojeffs mod. Google Triplets and Quads, you should have gotten Simbology.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Xordaii
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2011 October 14, 21:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squeeks. Necro dude is scary. This is stickied, so I think it is alright, going by its title.  If it isn't, I fully deserve the sporking, but kindly tell me where it is appropriate to post this question if I am wrong.

Can't find posts for the following and don't want to blindly install them.  They are part of the DC, so I know they are safe, but I am picky about what happens in game.  These are the only ones left I cannot find information on in any FAQ, wiki, or RTFM.

expensivenpcs
nopregannoy
nournhaunting

How I would have responded to HAL:

H: What are you doing, Dave?
D: Shutting you down to upgrade your RAM. What, you don't want it?
H: Carry on, Dave. By all means.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2011 October 15, 01:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squeeks. Necro dude is scary. This is stickied, so I think it is alright, going by its title.  If it isn't, I fully deserve the sporking, but kindly tell me where it is appropriate to post this question if I am wrong.

Can't find posts for the following and don't want to blindly install them.  They are part of the DC, so I know they are safe, but I am picky about what happens in game.  These are the only ones left I cannot find information on in any FAQ, wiki, or RTFM.

expensivenpcs
nopregannoy
nournhaunting

Gee, if only there were a fucking thread devoted to [REDACTED] in [REDACTED].

Actually, strike that.  I'm not even going to give you that much of a hint.  I found descriptions for all three hacks in about five seconds time on this site, and I'll be goddamned if you can't look for it yourself.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011 October 15, 14:36:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

expensivenpcs
nopregannoy
nournhaunting
Increases costs of hireable NPCs to a more reasonable wage, removes the "drag camera over to gawp at belly pop", and removes ghosts haunting urns, causing the urns to be permanently left levitating.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
honorelle
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2013 March 10, 14:39:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Novelprogress appears in the Seasons hack directory, but does not appear, even as obsolete, in the FT and AL hack directories.  Is the hack broken by the novel writing icon selection change from FT or could I get away with using the Seasons variant?
Salomon
Weeaboo Pee Fancier
Blathering Buffoon

Desperate yet?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2017 October 24, 06:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I was lazy and just installed The Ultimate Collection and put in there the AL hacks that I thought I needed.

Apartments got a really weird behavior: The neighbors would just go insane with the ringbell, and they were fully interactable but would just ring the bell all day.

It was specially annoying with the landlord, who would even go inside, clean up the dishes, and then go back outside to keep ringing the bell...

Removing "interactwogreet" fixed the problem.

Sorry, I think you can still hold it a bit more...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: