Questions about hacks that don't have their own threads go here

(1/7) > >>

akatonbo:
Is the 'witches extinguish fires with Exflammo' feature in firemod up and running? (If so, I'm having a little trouble getting it to trigger. Still testing, though.)

J. M. Pescado:
It was never made to run and there are no plans to do so, as Exflammo isn't free. However, by default, those who possess exflammo do not do the fire screamie dance, so as to give you an opportunity to actually cast it.

akatonbo:
Well, that explains it. I could read the code well enough to see why HCDU said it conflicted with the no reagents mod I was trying out (and well enough to try to make it bypass the reagents check myself, which was exciting if ultimately futile), but not well enough to tell that it wasn't even going to be run in the first place.

(Thanks, BastDawn. I think.)

ETA: While I'm at it, HCDU also says that TJ's Engagement Memory Fix conflicts with ftminifixes. Does this mean ftminifixes contains the same or similar fix (making sure they are correctly set green or red according to aspiration, which I surmise may be related to secondary aspirations somehow)?

J. M. Pescado:
If there's a conflict there, they're probably the same fix, so you don't need the Jeffistani version, it is superfluous. Leaving it in won't harm anything, but you don't need two identical fixes and you already have the larger fix which fixes moar stuff.

MeanCaffeineMachine:
Is there a hack included in the AL Director's Cut that allows for more than four playable tenants in apartments? I skimmed over the hacks and nothing jumped out at me.

But furthermore: is it practical/smart to have more than four playable tenants in an apartment complex? I googled around about it and most people said that it could cause an overload of sims, but... if you have a computer that can handle it, why the hell not? When you're playing one family, the others basically function as NPCs, no?

Why can't there be a cheat/hack/fix so that there can be more than four playable tenants per apartment building if there isn't one already?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page