More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:49:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Two Jumping Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Two Jumping Sims  (Read 2600 times)
twooflower
Exasperating Eyesore

INTJ and/or P

View Profile WWW
Two Jumping Sims
« on: 2009 March 03, 13:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night I moved a couple out of an apartment and into a house.  They stood out on the sidewalk and took turns jumping out of whatever action they tried to do.  I thought maybe the lot was corrupted, so I moved them into another house.  Unfortunately, the jumping continued.  I then checked to make sure I had no conflicting hacks, which I didn't.  I then tried playing them after taking out my downloads folder - still jumping.  Then I added back newly downloaded MATY hacks, and they are still jumping.  Since they are taking turns jumping, I'm attaching an error log from each of them.  I really hope there is a way to save these two.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 03, 14:23:14 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

spambi
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Two Jumping Sims
« Reply #1 on: 2009 March 03, 14:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a similar problem, though the error message I got was from ACR. I asked about it on the Simbology forum -- http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=3645.0

The error was caused by one of my sims not having an aspiration. I used TJ's blender to give her an aspiration (SimPE didn't work) and that fixed the problem. You might check their aspirations to make sure they both have one.
twooflower
Exasperating Eyesore

INTJ and/or P

View Profile WWW
Re: Two Jumping Sims
« Reply #2 on: 2009 March 04, 01:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem solved - thank you, spambi! 

I don't have ACR, but I decided to check anyway and the husband had lost his aspiration.  I was able to fix that with the orb thing, which thankfully worked.  The sim modder would not fix it, and he had no access to any aspiration rewards, but thankfully I was able to get the orb from his wife's aspiration rewards.  I had to give him a job and a secondary aspiration again as well.  So, the problem seems fixed, and hopefully it will stay fixed. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: