More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 21:49:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  About the no20k handout hack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: About the no20k handout hack  (Read 3901 times)
alianpe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
About the no20k handout hack
« on: 2009 March 07, 01:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I wanted to know if its possible to change the amount given when moving out to 0, but leaving it as it is when moving out of college.

I'd like to be able to control more what my sims get, and I though of doing it that way and then just using the money order, but I just don't know if it's possible.

Thanks Cheesy
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: About the no20k handout hack
« Reply #1 on: 2009 March 07, 01:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's POSSIBLE. Feel free to spend hours of time trying to figure out how, though.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
alianpe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 March 07, 12:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've tried... not for hours but still, but I just don't get how the normal moving out works. I tried changing the college one, but I guess they are unrelated.

Anyway the hack is really great so it doesn't matter that much Grin
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 March 07, 13:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is that AL changed the handout which changed the code, too - pre-AL it used to be that no matter how many sims you put in a family, you got 20k and that was it. Post-AL, you get a base rate of 20k for the first sim, then an extra 5k per child and 10k per adult (or at least I THINK those are the rates from what I remember of reading the AL guide).

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
alianpe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 March 07, 18:31:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is that AL changed the handout which changed the code, too - pre-AL it used to be that no matter how many sims you put in a family, you got 20k and that was it. Post-AL, you get a base rate of 20k for the first sim, then an extra 5k per child and 10k per adult (or at least I THINK those are the rates from what I remember of reading the AL guide).

I don't know the exact rates, but I recently created a family with two adults, a teen and two children and got 32k.

About the hack it works fine, even if the AL code is somehow different. I just have to make the sims give back some money if they've got too much Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: