More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 21:30:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Read to sleep borkination?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Read to sleep borkination?  (Read 3112 times)
Nadine Blackstone
Asinine Airhead

Not awesome, but my lack of morality makes it okay

View Profile WWW
Read to sleep borkination?
« on: 2009 March 12, 04:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my simmies with a child-aged spawn rolled a read kid to sleep, or some such nonsense want. I had the spawn relax on the bed, selected the adult, clicked on an AL bookcase- no relevant options, clicked on the kid- nothing, clicked on the adult- nothing. How the hell is this supposed to work, or is it perhaps borkination?
I hadn't heard about this from anyone else, so until it was rolled, I had no clue it was even in there. My game configuration hasn't changed since whenever AL came out. Suggestions? Lewd comments? Pointing and laughing?
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Read to sleep borkination?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 March 12, 04:21:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When the kid goes to sleep (not just relaxing on the bed), the option should be available on him/her during the first hour or so afterwards.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Nadine Blackstone
Asinine Airhead

Not awesome, but my lack of morality makes it okay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 March 12, 04:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For serious? Farking Eaxis texts said they were supposed to be relaxing. I wonder if there's any use in doing it. *meanders*
Thanks, I will try it out!
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009 March 12, 11:17:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no large in EA's largesse. This just leaves SSE which is an acronym for Stupid Sucky Extras.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 March 13, 14:24:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For serious? Farking Eaxis texts said they were supposed to be relaxing. I wonder if there's any use in doing it. *meanders*
It's about as useful as it is in real life, I'd imagine: None at all. All you do is promote dependency and illiteracy.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: