More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:45:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Cat Cannot Use Helicopter + Declined Party Invites
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cat Cannot Use Helicopter + Declined Party Invites  (Read 2460 times)
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Cat Cannot Use Helicopter + Declined Party Invites
« on: 2009 March 07, 17:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having two unrelated issues with my game. The first problem is that my Sims' cat errors out when she returns home from work in a helicopter. Attached is the log when she tries to exit the vehicle. Cancel/reset puts her in the basement and the she receives no wages for the day. She won't be alive much longer so I've been having my Sim drive to work but I thought I'd mention it anyway in case it comes up again.

My second problem is that when my Sims send out party invitations, they are only accepted by Townies and NPCs. Downtownies and Social Sims will not attend any party, regardless of relationship status. Townies that my Sims only have 10 or so relationship points with will show up but even at 100/100 the other Sims will not show up. It's been this way in my game for as long as I can remember, I was curious if there was some way to get these other Sims to accept the invitations. I don't use localwalkby and checked the visitor controller several times to ensure they were not banned - I can't think of anything else that would be preventing them from coming. Is this just "normal" behavior?

I'm running all EPs/SPs and HCDU shows no unusual conflicts.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Cat Cannot Use Helicopter + Declined Party Invites
« Reply #1 on: 2009 March 07, 18:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, something is overriding either Interaction - Get Out, or the string table for the helicopter animations. However, I don't recognize what it is, so it looks like something non-Awesome. I will test the helicopter thing and let you know what I find. As for the NPC thing, yes, that is EAxis standard. It has always been this way. I have an Shiny that changes it, but it's part of an unfinished shiny and would require you to construct additional pylons.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: