More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 04:44:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Are pregnant sims immune to death by trash compactor?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Are pregnant sims immune to death by trash compactor?  (Read 2055 times)
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Are pregnant sims immune to death by trash compactor?
« on: 2009 February 28, 22:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I was poking around in SimPE trying to find a way to make it so that servos can fix the shower without motive drain and running amok (after all, they are perfectly fine with running around in the rain) and in frustration began looking through every BHAV that looked like it might have something to do with repairing things.  I noticed in one that there seems to be a check before electrocution happens for whether the sim is pregnant, or pregnant and showing, or something.  I tried to test this out in-game with three pregnant sims in various stages of pregnancy and one unpregnant sim; while all three pregnant sims were able to successfully fix the trash compactor twice without incident I was unable to get the unpregnant sim electrocuted with any kind of consistency (is there some limit on how frequently sims can be electrocuted by the same appliance?)  I was wondering if someone who knows more about the code than I do could confirm or deny: can pregnant sims be electrocuted by broken appliances?  Has anyone ever had a pregnant sim electrocuted by a broken appliance?

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: