Updated Hack Descriptions

(1/4) > >>

Blushing Rose:
Because I had to do a complete reformatting of my hard drive (don't ask  >:( ), I needed to reinstall my AL DC, so I went hunting for an updated RATFM.  And 'cause I'm a reasonably nice person and I went to a lot of work to put this together, I thought I might as well share.  If it's helpful to anyone else to use, great.  If not, the mods can delete it and it won't hurt my feelings one bit.

Please note a few things:
1.  To save space (and because I own all the EPs and SPs and didn't really plan on sharing this file when I started), I took out the verbage that talks about compatibility.  So if you don't have all the EPs and SPs and you have a question about whether the mod will work in your game, please go look it up.  Don't ask me, 'cause I don't know and I'm not looking it up for you.
2.  All I did to create this file was to take the existing FT_RATFM file, remove all the dead mods and add in the new ones.  So excepting the verbage on the mods I added, I take no credit or blame for work that was already done.
3.  All the descriptions I used for the updated mods came directly from the forum (yes, "Search" is your friend!).
4.  I took out the language that indicated the mod was a "DC exclusive", because this is labeled as the RATFM for the DC file (duh!).

Go ye and download if you wish :)

BastDawn:
The old thread can be found here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,2086.0.html

GoddessByline:
Hiya guys. I've come back to the game, and to the community after being on hiatus for over a year. Anyway, I made a real bobo the other day, and uninstalled AL because the game wouldn't start up for me, and in the proccess my entire, unbackupped downloads folder.

I simply don't have time to chase all hacks individually for instance, as I want to get on plying. Therefor I just grabbed Pesky's Directors Cut.zip to save me some time, as I don't dare to start the game without his fixes.

Anyway, in it I found some hacks with names that sounds totally unfamiliar to me, and I'm not sure I wanna use them without knowing what they do. Pesky and I may have different opinions about what is annoying, and they may kill a feature I like. So I hope you guys can help tell me what those hacks o, cause I can't find any info on them on this site. :)

antiflycatching.package
antivisitcampus.package
rpshack.package
shoonobreakgroup.package
skillinator.package

Lorelei:
They may be explained on MATY Wikka.

GoddessByline:
Quote from: Lorelei on 2009 February 22, 23:17:08

They may be explained on MATY Wikka.

Like I said, it's been over a year since I was active in the community. What the heck is MATY Wikka? Googeling it just gives nonsens hits. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page