More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:11:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Um... How Many New NPCs Are There in Happy Holiday Stuff?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Um... How Many New NPCs Are There in Happy Holiday Stuff?  (Read 5157 times)
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Um... How Many New NPCs Are There in Happy Holiday Stuff?
« on: 2009 January 29, 10:05:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know there is Santa Klaus who comes to visit you when there is some Santa cookies prepared for him.
But I've also heard about Father Time and New Year Baby? I know there are these kinds of outfits. But someone told me they are NPCs as well. Is that true?

I wonder how many NPCs there are and how to generate them? Thank you Smiley
Elvie
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Um... How Many New NPCs Are There in Happy Holiday Stuff?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 January 29, 10:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Holiday Pack adds 3 new NPCs - Santa, Father Time, and Baby New Year.
Santa will arrive if you have a tree and bake holiday cookies. Send everyone to bed early, and keep a toilet free. He likes to pee.
Father Time and Baby New Year will arrive if you throw a Holiday Party.
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 January 29, 16:51:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, i STILL haven't had Santa come. I should really let my sims have Xmas during winter sometime.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 January 29, 17:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I let Santa come over every so often but have never bothered with the others. He brings a gift (usually the remote-controlled car), and alternates between laughing and peeing for the rest of the night. I am just sorry that sims don't get a "met Santa" memory.

More F than you
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 January 29, 17:38:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Holiday Pack adds 3 new NPCs - Santa, Father Time, and Baby New Year.
Santa will arrive if you have a tree and bake holiday cookies. Send everyone to bed early, and keep a toilet free. He likes to pee.
Father Time and Baby New Year will arrive if you throw a Holiday Party.

Any holiday party or just new year bash for Baby New Year and Father Time?
talysman
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 January 29, 21:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to have to check, but I thought my sims *did* get a "Met Santa" memory. I think this because, after they joked/played with him, I checked to see if he showed up in the relationship panel as well. He didn't, which may be fortunate, since he probably doesn't have a phone.

Incidentally, the household doesn't need to be in bed for Santa to show up. I think two of my sims were in bed, but woke up immediately when he showed up; the others were already awake. Santa hung out all night, walked off the lot, then reappeared with another present and ate some cookies, finally. Oh, and Bathroom Uses You? Santa laughs at it. He's far too powerful to be kicked out of the bathroom.

I didn't see Baby New Year, but that may be because there may have been an interaction my sims needed to do with Father Time. Unfortunately, soon after Father Time showed up and no-good cowboy daddy sim started making noise outside, the cop showed up and made everyone go home.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 January 30, 01:25:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They don't get a "Met Santa" memory but a "Made Best Friends With Santa" memory. Just talk with him, play or something else and he'll soon become your Sim's best friend.

As talysman said, the household doesn't need to be asleep. If the tree is turned on and the cookies are ready he'll come! Also if the cookies are burnt he'll leave a piece of coal instead of the regular rc car/teddy bear. I actually wanted to edit this BHAV in order to include more toys and gift options but I haven't had time t look at it.
talysman
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 January 30, 02:56:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He can also leave a stereo. I didn't really need one for that house (they're pretty rich,) but I got one, anyways.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 January 30, 10:02:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Santa is a free best friend.  Handy for Popularity sims, I never checked if he count towards career friends.
He's annoying as hell though; after eating his cookie and dropping the present he always heads straight for the bathroom where he alternately pees and goes "ho-ho-ho" for the rest of the night.  In order to give him that hug and get the free best friend I always have to remove BUY (which does not eject Santa since he's an NPC).

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2009 January 30, 10:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

after eating his cookie and dropping the present he always heads straight for the bathroom where he alternately pees and goes "ho-ho-ho" for the rest of the night.
He's always arriving with a full bladder, just like Grim Reaper. Another example of EAxian pee-obsession.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: