More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:35:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  The Great CS Bundle - Updated (2009/02/05)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Great CS Bundle - Updated (2009/02/05)  (Read 66234 times)
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
The Great CS Bundle - Updated (2009/02/05)
« on: 2009 January 28, 02:36:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been working on CS conversions/extractions. Objects are almost, Native CAS content and CS Build Mode items are already done!

2009/01/28: CS Native Clothing, Hair & Face Make-Up were added.
2009/02/01: CS Build Mode was added.
2009/02/05: Fixed default replacements.

CS Native Clothing, Hair & Face Make-Up

Here you have all CS native clothing, hair, and face make-up Grin ! I know this were already converted by Havelock, Kabuto and Para. They did a great job but they extracted/coverted these items ŕ la BodyShop. This means Groups are 0xFFFFFFFF, they show up CC star, their textures are not perfect and they cannot be bundled. Mine have original Maxis' filename, Group and Instance, original textures, and they are bundled/compressorized (this means you won't have 460 separate files but 24 23 files, save space!).

What's the difference:
  • Bundled and compressorized!
  • Enabled for young adults.
  • Fixed b0rked shoe sound.
  • No default replacements .
  • Native Hair & Hats!
  • Original Maxis files (Group, Instance, filename & txtures).
  • Show up under BV.
  • Unlocked hidden clothing.

Download:

Important Notes:
All files are required in order to work properly!
Why aren't they all bundled in a single package? Well, my computer cannot do this without throwing up a "System Out Of Memory" error, perhaps your more awesome than mine hardware can bundle them and compress them moar!

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: 2009 February 06, 01:55:12 by Richief » Logged
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Re: The Great CS Bundle
« Reply #1 on: 2009 January 28, 02:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CS Buy Mode  (Objects)

I'll post these later...

CS Build Mode (Floors, Fences, Terrain Paint & Wall Coverings)

Floors, terrain paint and wall coverings were already made by Xiannah and PaladinSim, but once again they were extracted ŕ la HomeCrafter Plus. Those cannot be bundled! I re-extracted/coverted, bundled and compressorized them! I also included a collection file (See attachments) to easily find and apply the floor/wall coverings.

Content:
  • 5 Fences
  • 18 Terrain Paints
  • 210 Floors & Wall Coverings
  • 1 Collection File (See attachements)

Download:

Installation: (CS_BuildMode_Fences_Floors_TerrainPaint_WallCoverings.package)
Unzip, move to:
"Program Files > EA Games > The Sims 2 Latest EP (or M&G) > TSData > Res > Bins".

Installation: (CS_BuildMode.package)
Unzip, move to:
"(My) Documents > EA Games > The Sims 2 > Collections".

*Due to some CS floors overriding Base-Game ones I removed this file. Fixed file is up.

* CS_BuildMode.package (70.3 KB - downloaded 2265 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 February 06, 01:06:08 by Richief » Logged
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 January 28, 03:01:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible for you to make up a package or set of packages that has only the hair/hats/etc. and not the clothing? I use the de-tattooed clothes, so unless you are inspired to instead make a version with no tattoos, which I expect would be significantly more work, I'd love to be able to get just the stuff I don't already have.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 January 28, 03:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Important Notes:
All files are required in order to work properly!

This statement is only true for clothing. The 7z file contains three package files with the new hair (ufhairhatnative.package, umhairhatnative.package and umhairhatnativefronds.package), these three are needed in order for all hair to work. As for the "new" clothing, use "aubodynativecareer.package"; this one contains the necessary files for the clothing to show up in the CAS catalog, the mesh and txtures for these clothing are contained inside the three hair file. Good luck!
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2009 January 28, 04:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweet, I wondered if it might not be the case after all, but you did say all files were required. That solves it. Thanks much! I love the CS stuff, but I just don't like those silly tattoos (they're exactly the same for all Sims of the same age and gender, like all tattoos built into clothing they go away if you use another outfit, and I don't care for the color).

I am a little confused by the other part, though...

As for the "new" clothing, use "aubodynativecareer.package"; this one contains the necessary files for the clothing to show up in the CAS catalog, the mesh and txtures for these clothing are contained inside the three hair file. Good luck!

I'm not sure that I followed that.

Possibly at some point I will feel ambitious enough to make my own de-tattooed version of your bundle, since I already have part of the knowledge and can probably learn the rest.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 January 28, 06:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YooHoo!!! You Rock, man!
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2009 January 28, 06:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I, too, am interested in the castaway clothes. I've seen some of them (because some of them have been ripped), but I'm assuming there have to be more (other ages, other clothing categories than Everyday, etc.) even if there's not much more variety.

Para
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 January 28, 20:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, thank you for all this work. Especially for the hats.

Too bad, it seems like you did not used fixed meshes for clothes. CS clothing meshes are bugged in so many ways. Undecided
Maybe you woult like to replace them with fixed meshes?
BlooM and  exportdry were so kind to fix them on my request (there are two female children meshes I forgot, and many fat morphs are still bugged, too) and Havlock used them for his CS clothing extractions: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,11443.0.html
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 January 29, 01:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possibly at some point I will feel ambitious enough to make my own de-tattooed version of your bundle, since I already have part of the knowledge and can probably learn the rest.

In order for the "new" clothing to show up you need the hair files and the file I mentioned. That's all.

Am I the only one with this problem?

image snipped

Shouldn't that be material and not skin there?

ETA: Found this problem as well:

image snipped

Seems not all content was decustomized.

ETA 2: Any plans on ripping the ship-wrecked clothing? I know it's just maxis stuff with rips and holes but I thought it was kind cool.  Smiley

Remeber all files are needed in order to work! Tongue

Are you sure you removed Havelock's files? That is impossible as I extracted (not decostumized) original Maxis' files; this mean that they either show up under base-game or BV, no CC. Also those swimsuits should only show up under swimwear, Havelock moved them to athletic (CS has no athletic category).

I already extracted all teen (male & female) and adult (male) shipwrecked clothing Wink. I'll post them once the set is complete, some clothes are really nice.

Too bad, it seems like you did not used fixed meshes for clothes. CS clothing meshes are bugged in so many ways. Undecided
BlooM and  exportdry were so kind to fix them on my request (there are two female children meshes I forgot, and many fat morphs are still bugged, too) and Havlock used them for his CS clothing extractions: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,11443.0.html

I read about these, but I have found no bugs nor broken meshes with CS clothing. What do you mean by fixed meshes? They show up well for me and they have complete fat morphs.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 January 29, 02:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are only 23, I made a mistake.

These are the files:
  • afbodynativecasual
  • ambodynativecasual
  • aubodynative_shaman
  • aubodynativecareer
  • aubodynativeformal
  • aubodynativepajamas
  • aubodynativeswimwear
  • aubodynativeunderwear
  • cubodynativecasual
  • cubodynativemiscone
  • cubodynativemisctwo
  • efbodynativecasual
  • embodynativecasual
  • eubodynativeformal
  • pubodynative
  • tubodynativecasual_one
  • tubodynativecasual_two
  • tubodynativeformal_pajamas
  • tubodynativeswimwear_underwear
  • ufhairhatnative
  • umhairhatnative
  • umhairhatnativefronds
  • uufacenative
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 January 29, 02:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's tight pants, it's working fine in my game.  Smiley
Also, this really should be made a sticky!

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2009 January 29, 02:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In order for the "new" clothing to show up you need the hair files and the file I mentioned. That's all.

The "new" clothing? Are there items in the bundle that had not previously been extracted at all, and the file you mentioned would include just those things? Or do you mean something else?

Para
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 January 29, 09:06:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read about these, but I have found no bugs nor broken meshes with CS clothing. What do you mean by fixed meshes? They show up well for me and they have complete fat morphs.
I would make some pictures if I had enough time  Sad
You will see some of the bugs only when sims move. They have missed bones, weird necklines etc. Take a look on the foots of children formal outwears.
I found my old topic on insim, there is a picture with some examples: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,73900.0.html
(sorry my english isn't good)
« Last Edit: 2009 January 29, 09:12:04 by Para » Logged
Timoram
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 January 29, 16:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You plan to post the other bundles later ; but before posting them, I suggest that the wind turbine should have the same fonctions that the M&G one (and this object should be under "Decoration.../Misc." to match M&G wind turbine location).
And also, check if the changing cabin don't replace the expensive base game one. And, did you plan to include in bundles the big bushes (those of LS2 exist in CS in a bigger size, and are  susceptible to replace LS2 bushes) ? Did you also plan to include the Volcano Cauldron, the barrels, the haverstable trees and all this objects ?

mauriciobrazil
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 January 29, 22:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, you forget the survival clothes (looks like the base game clothes, but they are ripped and dirt).
And I hope that you can put here all the CS objects including new ones.

And, one more thing, you can do the same with  Pet stories (clothes, all objects, building stuff, etc) ?

Maurício
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 January 30, 00:45:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "new" clothing? Are there items in the bundle that had not previously been extracted at all, and the file you mentioned would include just those things? Or do you mean something else?

Yes, it contains the "new" clothing and the career outfits. There are 2 "new" adult female outfits, 1 "new" adult male outfit and 1 "new" elder female outfit that weren't extracted/converted by Havelock or someone else.

You plan to post the other bundles later ; but before posting them, I suggest that the wind turbine should have the same fonctions that the M&G one (and this object should be under "Decoration.../Misc." to match M&G wind turbine location).
And also, check if the changing cabin don't replace the expensive base game one. And, did you plan to include in bundles the big bushes (those of LS2 exist in CS in a bigger size, and are  susceptible to replace LS2 bushes) ? Did you also plan to include the Volcano Cauldron, the barrels, the haverstable trees and all this objects ?

bunch of useless images

Please, don't tell me what to do. You don't need to include the bunch of images either, the reason this CS bundle is still in progress is because I'll include all extractable items. Be patient.

Hey, you forget the survival clothes (looks like the base game clothes, but they are ripped and dirt).

And, one more thing, you can do the same with  Pet stories (clothes, all objects, building stuff, etc) ?

I hate when people open a thread, read the first post, download and inmediately post WITHOUT READING MOAR! As I already said these items were not forgotten, I'm still working on them. Be patient.

All PS items were already extracted by Havelock, Pes, Siupang & me. The only reason I made this is because: A) Devilsrope's extractions are treated as CC and cannot be bundled, B) CS has lots of items, over 100, PS has less than 20, C) Some items have not been extracted yet!, D) It's easy to create your own bundles and compressorize.

ETA 2: For future reference it was the_mystical_one's default pregnant morph for the afbodyshaman that was conflicting. Any change you you would consider adding some pregnancy morphs to the female files so the island women don't have to go around pregnant in normal clothes with no belly? Just a suggestion. Smiley

My bundle contains two Maxis-made pregnant morphs (1 female and 1 male) Wink.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 30, 00:56:42 by Richief » Logged
mauriciobrazil
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 January 30, 12:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All PS items were already extracted by Havelock, Pes, Siupang & me. The only reason I made this is because: A) Devilsrope's extractions are treated as CC and cannot be bundled, B) CS has lots of items, over 100, PS has less than 20, C) Some items have not been extracted yet!, D) It's easy to create your own bundles and compressorized.

All the PS itens?? I say the animals objects too. I don't have PS but I see pictures when this objects appeared, and when I downloaded the Ps lots for The SIMS 2 here on the site, many walls and floors are missing on the lots and I think that have walls and floors exclusive from PS.

Sorry if I bother you but I lookin for that so long taht I can't wait when be ready. Continue with the good work!!
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2009 January 30, 12:37:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate when people open a thread, read the first post, download and inmediately post WITHOUT READING MOAR! As I already said these items were not forgotten, I'm still working on them. Be patient.
It is known to have been badgering Havelock repeatedly for MOAR!!! Stories objects in the past.

Hey Havelock, when you put the harvestable plants for downloads? And when you put more Pet Stories objects? I like very much of all that (I know that's not easy to do), but I am your fan, you do everything that I want for the game. Continue with your good job, and put the other itens, please!!!!!
Sorry if I doing much pressure on you, but I want that objects!!!!

Why you stop to convert the stories objects? Please!!! I need more objects of Castaway Stories and Pet Stories. Please, please, please!!!!

Why stop converting the stories objects? i look in a bunch of sites for new objects but I didn't find. Please I need more! Sorry if I be insistent but I want the new convert objects of Pet Stories and Castaway Stories, because, the objects that was posted so far, I downloaded them all, and I know that have much more Stories objects to convert. Please, convert them!!!!!

In fact, its entire MATY posting history consists of Stories/Store beggz0ring. I would ignore it if I were you.

Oh and a big baaaaaa for taking on this huge project.

Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2009 January 30, 14:21:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely reads like an ESL, but after so much begging.. I'd be ignoring it, too.
While I'm here, I'd like to baa for you and ask this: do I need to remove the def rep prego morph for these to work, or do I need to report to the pregomorph person that one of his/hers is broken?
I had seen images of the crazy mesh issues, so I can see where that irks.

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 January 30, 23:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In fact, its entire MATY posting history consists of Stories/Store beggz0ring. I would ignore it if I were you.
Let's not get TOO hostile. I mean, the last time this happened, we lost a national icon here. We want our Omri-chan back. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2009 January 30, 23:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While I'm here, I'd like to baa for you and ask this: do I need to remove the def rep prego morph for these to work, or do I need to report to the pregomorph person that one of his/hers is broken?

You can report it but I'm not sure if she can fix it or not (or if she'd be willing to). All you need to remove is just afbodyshaman and you're good to go, all the others do not conflict.
Will do! I was mostly hoping I wouldn't hear "Yes, pull all of it." So, thank you. Smiley

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
SharonSims
Asinine Airhead

Blue Riceball

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 February 01, 05:40:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh... errr, they didnt showed up, but I fixed it, I deleted stuff, I should stop doing this.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 February 02, 00:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2009/02/01: CS Build Mode was added.

I just uploaded CS floors, fences, terrain paints and wall coverings (234 items). Download! Be sure to check the post attachments in order to get the collection file.
DCNBrett
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The Great CS Bundle - Build Mode Added (2009/02/01)
« Reply #23 on: 2009 February 03, 19:59:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone else have a problem with some of the CS floors replacing basegame floors? I deleated all of the other CS walls, floors and terrain paint that I had installed and I put in this one. I then noticed that some of the floors were replaced with CS floors. I took this one out and my basegame floors reappeared. The floors that I noticed that were replaced were the Royal Blue Carpet with "Sort of Like Water". "Crimsomnia" carpet with Not the Red Carpet and "Fools Gold" carpet with Wicker and Stuff.

If no one else has this problem I will have to assume it is a download conflict and do a binary search.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: The Great CS Bundle - Build Mode Added (2009/02/01)
« Reply #24 on: 2009 February 03, 20:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No you are correct some floors get replaced with the bundled stuff. There is also a dark green ceramic tile who gets replaced with a similar dirty one.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: