More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 16:42:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Animators Requested!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Animators Requested!  (Read 2715 times)
Shegreen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Animators Requested!
« on: 2009 January 15, 17:45:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello again! First off I'd like to thank those of you who helped me figure out that I could edit things in SimPE (granted, I still suck at it and dont' know much, but it's a start), I appreciate it! Smiley  Yes yes, I'm a n00b.
Anyhow, I was hoping to contact some people who were pros at animation fixes. Or if fixing animations is not too hard, perhaps teach me how? I don't know the first thing about it however.
I hate the fact that in the game, all the sims are the same height. I'm aware of the "stretchskeleton" cheat, but it leaves some unwanted effects. I would like to permanently edit all my males in the game to 1.05 height in SimPE, because males are generally taller than females in real life (generally), it would make it more real for me. The problem with this is that 1.05 leaves all the kissing animations, whether standing, sitting, or laying down, off and messed up. The face of the male is usually way too high, so I was hoping an animator could make the female's lips a target somehow? I don't know anything about how animations work, so that's why I need you.
Generally the hands look okay in most animations, except in the "kiss up arm" animation, the hands are off as well, and when the male initiates cuddling on a couch the hands are slightly off. I'm sure there are many other animation mishaps this causes that I haven't noticed yet (anyone else know of any other ones?), but kissing is the main thing (and an important thing of course). I think if the sim is stretched he still works well with everything else in the environment yes? I'm not sure about animations between children/stretched males, but they might be off too.
Back to the point of this post, is it possible that anyone can do these fixes for me at all? I'd be willing to work out some sort of a deal (I'm a pretty good artist and I can hand draw/paint a digital icon or signature or anything else you might want - or I might even be willing to pay you if the job is well done and thorough). Please let me know! Thanks a bunch! Smiley
hippi
Corpulent Cretin

ISFP

View Profile
Re: Animators Requested!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 January 15, 18:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest I think you're asking in the wrong forum, you'd be better off asking at MTS2. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 January 16, 10:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we had any animators here, I'd have dragooned them by now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Shegreen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 January 20, 22:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah. Okay, thanks anyway! Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: