More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 07:23:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Pregnancy problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pregnancy problem  (Read 2623 times)
Exiled
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Pregnancy problem
« on: 2009 January 15, 00:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really have no clue what would cause the game to go as crazy as it did.

I installed these hacks:I don't like baby controller and the newspaper mod apparently fucked up the inventory, because leftovers are no longer stored properly (it's a like a black hole; the pie menu shows up but the leftovers screen shows nothing) and every time I try to put the food in a Sim's inventory, it won't go in.  I save, delete of the hacks I just installed, and try again.  I forgot to remove the eyeball from that lot if that did anything.

The newspaper mod was last updated in 2007.  I have NL and Seasons; the creator has Pets and BV.  I trust that Pescado's stuff is awesome, so it had to be that hack, unless buyable fire did something as well.

Before i quit the game, Ivy was wearing maternity clothing (I took a screenshot of the opening screen before installing those hacks that shows this).  When I come back, she's no longer wearing maternity clothing.

She's still pregnant; she's throwing up in the bathroom on a daily basis.  But the pregnancy...seems to have stopped.  It's been two days and she hasn't given birth yet, nor has her maternity clothing has returned.  Twice she's refused to go to work because she thinks she's too pregnant too and her job performance has dropped to where she's going to be fired within the next two work days at best.

I think something is seriously FUBAR'd here.  Where do I go from here?

As another indicator of how much the mod/removal of them messed up the game, my toddler Amanda reverted back to a baby.  I know I had saved the game because my nursery had a potty rather than a diaper changing station, and I don't buy those things in advance.

EXTRA NOTE: I am using twojeffs' Pregnancy for All mod.  I also used the sinful shower to get Ivy impregnated.  However, the pregnancies in another household are going along just fine, and they didn't revert back to non-pregnant versions.

PROBLEM FIXED: I used the FFS Debugger to force errors and Ivy gave birth right after that.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 15, 01:41:34 by Exiled » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: