More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 19:06:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Cleaners not composting
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cleaners not composting  (Read 3016 times)
AnnaM
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Cleaners not composting
« on: 2009 January 11, 15:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh lookie, another problem I found with AL. Neither the maid/butler, nor people who have been influenced to clean, will throw stuff in the compost bin (newspaper, trash from bins/compactor). I know some people had this problem before, but I didn't have it before AL (was it fixed by the Awsome?) Anyway, not working now, and rather annoying as it means that I can't have a butler and compost at the same time.

(Macro>Clean correctly composts the trash).

(Oh also, there's a "maid uses compost" hack on MTS2, but it hasn't been updated since Seasons, so I don't know...)

Anybody else has this problem, and/or a solution?
« Last Edit: 2009 January 11, 16:00:42 by AnnaM » Logged
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Cleaners not composting
« Reply #1 on: 2009 January 11, 16:35:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Oh also, there's a "maid uses compost" hack on MTS2, but it hasn't been updated since Seasons, so I don't know...)

IIRC it's by Smonaff; I use it and it still works (AL + M&G currently installed).

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Scratch
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 January 12, 08:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was using that same hack too until a couple of weeks ago....

I like it for house lots but not apartments.... it would take the maid 2 or 3 hours to go from the 4th floor down to the compost bin and back up to the apartment... because they would use the compost instead of the chutes...

If they needed to do that a couple of times while they worked, then it would get expensive and, of course, the maid would leave without finishing all the work because it got too late....

stoopid sims...
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 January 12, 16:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know that, because I don't use crops in apartment lots. Anyway, what TashaFaun said, or you may put a bin on every floor, or directly inside the apartment, in place of the trashcan.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
AnnaM
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 January 16, 10:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks! The mod from Smonaff works, I've seen both the maid and the nanny compost stuff; haven't seen the butler yet, but I'm sure he uses the same routines so he should be fine. Another annoyance solved :-)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: