More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:17:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Ye Olde Simmes 2 Archives: Dead Creators
| |-+  Ye Olde Crammyboye Archives (Moderator: crammyboy)
| | |-+  Nudist hack v2.06 (02 March 2007)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nudist hack v2.06 (02 March 2007)  (Read 190391 times)
Midori-kun
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Nudist hack v2.05
« Reply #25 on: 2006 February 22, 04:03:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried that hack and didn't like it much. It just does away with the modesty and everything completely.  So your sims get naked for some reason, and just stay that way until you get them to a dresser, and then you look back and their naked again.  Plus you can't turn it off in game, you have to quit and remove it from your DL folder.  Not getting the naked hottub interaction isn't huge, but I wanted to know if the fix could be made available.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 February 22, 06:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a different mod, by Ebruere.  I have never used it, so I don't know how it works.
Nudist Mod v1.0a by Ebruere for InTeenimater Users (EP1, EP2)

I tried a version of that once. It was nice, but it made your sims stay naked practically all the time. I'm fairly certain that mod did away with "modesty" completely. I think I even had nude walk-bys, but I could have imagined that. Tongue

I tried that hack and didn't like it much. It just does away with the modesty and everything completely.  So your sims get naked for some reason, and just stay that way until you get them to a dresser, and then you look back and their naked again.  Plus you can't turn it off in game, you have to quit and remove it from your DL folder.  Not getting the naked hottub interaction isn't huge, but I wanted to know if the fix could be made available.

Edit: My apologies, I thought you were refering to this mod and not Ebruere's mod. Tongue In that case Roll Eyes I agree with you. It was a neat mod at first to have, when there weren't any other alternatives. Pretty much, whenever a sim got naked, they would almost stay that way indefinitely. In that sense, it truly was a nudist mod. But what I really wanted was simply a mod that allowed me to more control of when and where I wanted my sims to appear nude. I think of Crammyboy's mod more as a nude or nude enabling mod rather than a nudist colony type mod. Hehe. Cheesy

Ste
« Last Edit: 2006 February 22, 06:38:54 by syberspunk » Logged

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 February 22, 06:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, Syberspunk, I'm pretty sure Midori-kun was referring to Ebruere's mod since his post followed directly behind mine and the previous one discussing it, not crammyboy's mod.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 February 22, 06:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, Syberspunk, I'm pretty sure Midori-kun was referring to Ebruere's mod since his post followed directly behind mine and the previous one discussing it, not crammyboy's mod.

Ahh... that makes more sense. Tongue It's too bad this forum doesn't have threaded mode. Not that that would necessarily solve everything or totally eliminate confusion, since people don't always reply properly to specific posts in forums that do have threaded mode anyways.

I'll re-edit my previous bitchy post and delete the bitchiness. Thanks for pointing that out. Roll Eyes

Ste

Midori-kun
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 February 22, 16:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, my post was refering to Ebruere's mod.  I'm sorry for not making that clearer.
Knukleur
Blathering Buffoon

See Rock City

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 February 25, 04:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, thank you for this file, it's working mostly good for me.  I've noticed in the main family that I'm playing, that the adults have an "Ask to get naked" interaction with infants.  I tried clicking it and the baby wouldn't undress and the icon for the interaction stayed in the adult's queue (I cancelled it after a little bit.)  I'm really okay with infants and toddlers not going naked as diaper-optional society seems like it would be third-worldish and messy. It's also okay that there's no "Ask to get dressed" interaction on the aquarium (those fish are NAKED! AHH!)

"I'm not animated to do that." - Brak
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 February 28, 03:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice mod Crammyboy,

Just a suggestion but it would be nice when the "always get naked" option is selected the pool is treated just like the hot tub by the sim and townies getting nude when going swimming in the pool. 

Thanks,

Pcgeekri
« Last Edit: 2006 March 02, 10:24:15 by pcgeekri » Logged
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 March 01, 18:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crammyboy,

Just wanted to let you know that I have installed the Open for Business expansion.  I was at the university with these naked sims in the dormitory lot using this nudist hack and your penis mod from MTS2 and suddenly penises started to dissappear.  lol.  Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks,

Pcgeekri
crammyboy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 March 01, 20:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does say nightlife only.
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 March 02, 10:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crammyboy,

True, True, okay you got me on that one.  lol.  Good point.  I just thought that maybe, one day, this may be for OFB as well.  Take care.

Thanks Crammyboy,

Pcgeekri
crammyboy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 March 02, 11:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It will be one of the first things updated once I get OFB.
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 March 02, 21:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crammyboy,

Just for your information to help you troubleshoot when you get the OFB expansion, what's happening with the university townies at the dorm is this:  When the male sim "hides" in his room let's say for sleeping then unhides in the morning the penis is not unhiding with the male sim so that's when the penis dissappears. 

Take care,

Pcgeekri
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 March 03, 12:44:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... the penis is not unhiding with the male sim so that's when the penis dissappears. 

Maybe it's shy?  Grin

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 March 03, 18:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL!  Here is other funny part.  When the sims initially "hides" in his dorm room the penis isn't so there's this floating penis with hair just floating in the room.  lmao.

Later,

Pcgeekri
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 March 04, 20:12:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crammyboy,

What strings do I need to change to raise/lower the threshold and also to display the correct threshold naked score?

Thanks,

Pcgeekri
« Last Edit: 2006 March 04, 22:42:54 by pcgeekri » Logged
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2006 March 06, 14:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am still using this with OFB and so far I've not noticed anything weird.  The only odd thing is that sometimes when Sims get out of the bath or shower all that's left of them is a head, but I don't think that's the expansion, I think it might be due to the new skins I put in just before I installed OFB (the Exnem realskins).  I also took the Cock Controller out when I added those as they have their own (rather nice) willies.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 March 06, 17:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well this maybe Crammyboy's penis mod possibly, someone else is having a problem as am I if you read the messages over at Modthesims2 where crammyboy's penis hack is located.  So basically I'm still playing my game and patiently waiiting for Crammyboy to post updates and or information on his mods, he's really busy therefore I'm patiently waiting. 

Another possibility is that these dormitories were being used prior to the install of OFB.  And now after OFB and a new sim goes to college on the same dorm lot the problem may just go away.  I've had that happen before, the problem just resolves itself.  So far I haven't had a problem with residential lots. 

Thanks,

Pcgeekri
« Last Edit: 2006 March 06, 18:07:07 by pcgeekri » Logged
crammyboy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 March 07, 00:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Dormie problem has been around since UNI. I don't know why it does it, but it is only a minor inconvenience (I don't play UNI that much) and the state can be reset by going into buy mode I think.
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 March 07, 02:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Crammyboy,

I never really noticed because I've been using this mod for about a couple of weeks just before OFB was released.  Thanks for the help.  I'll give that going into buy mode trick a try. 

Take care,

Pcgeekri
Arcanis
« Reply #44 on: 2006 April 02, 16:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi All!

This hack is really nice but i would like to have the "Adjust.." options moved from the sim to another object (like a plant).. Is that possible ? Thanks!
manduhx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 April 20, 23:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wait, so we CAN'T have both hacks- inteenimator & this? sorry, im just making sure Embarrassed
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 April 21, 00:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wait, so we CAN'T have both hacks- inteenimator & this? sorry, im just making sure Embarrassed

Yea, you can -- they work fine together.  There's just one file in this you have to remove to use InTeen with it.  Details are in the manual.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
manduhx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 April 21, 00:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, you can -- they work fine together.  There's just one file in this you have to remove to use InTeen with it.  Details are in the manual.

okay thanks!.. i looked in my files, but i dont really understand which one i need to delete- they're all "Package A, B, C, D, E & F" *someone help please, i appreciate it Undecided *
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 April 21, 00:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okay thanks!.. i looked in my files, but i dont really understand which one i need to delete- they're all "Package A, B, C, D, E & F" *someone help please, i appreciate it Undecided *

I think this is what you missed, as mentioned at the top of the page in Crammyboy's instructions:

Notes for use with the INTEENIMATER
Remove the CBOY_nudist_itrem.package from the downloads folder.
If you remove the inteenimater, you must put this package back.
You must also download the hot tub compatibility fix from The Kitten Killer site

Having both hacks installed incorrectly will NOT cause any errors, but the nudist functions for hot tubs will not be used and there will be discrepancies in the outcome.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 April 21, 02:00:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey aussieone - did you ever notice the floor under your kitten avatar is almost identical to one of the sims floors?
*presenting today's mindless trivia moment

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: