More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 10:05:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Kitchen & Bath hair
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Kitchen & Bath hair  (Read 16714 times)
raven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Kitchen & Bath hair
« on: 2008 June 30, 00:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm wondering if it's possible for the hair posted in this thread (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,11717.25.html)
to be liberated for those of us without the KB SP?
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
Re: Request for KB hair
« Reply #1 on: 2008 June 30, 02:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARGLEBARGLE!
I was supposed to upload this ages ago. You'll need to try it out as I have no idea if it works or not. Please test it out and let me know if it works properly. Also part of this is the file I made that enables it for teens.
EDIT: Fixed now please redownload, and delete the files of fail from before.
Download Link
Download Link 2
« Last Edit: 2008 July 02, 21:54:55 by simsbaby » Logged

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
raven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Kitchen & Bath hair
« Reply #2 on: 2008 June 30, 05:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was quick, thank you!
As long as you place the default rc from that thread in (which I forgot to do the first time round) they work with both Teen and Adult. I only quickly looked at them in BodyShop, but they looked great. Thanks!
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 June 30, 07:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's great! Grin I've just uploaded it at InSim too.

raven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 June 30, 16:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so without the default textures posted in the first thread, only your files in my d/l folder, the hair has no texture on it, ugly white with black words. Only the elder shows it's texture, and even then the headband has no texture on it.

When I have Annan/Maxwell's default textures in my d/l's, they work fine, as I previously said, so I imported the textures from Annan/Maxwell into your HairBandKBStuff-Purple file and then all the hairs showed up as they should.
The the only thing being is that the headbands are all purple. Is there a way that I can change that? I'd love for the hair to show the proper hairbands that go with each hair.
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 July 01, 02:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is fixed now, I made a new recolor for it so that it should work correctly. You can recolor it by chaning the texture of afhair_Casual1~afhairshortheadband_band, or whatever it's called for the age you're working on.

raven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 July 02, 19:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much Simsbaby! I really appreciate this Grin

The link works fiine for me.
Batman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 July 05, 19:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I download this even with KB installed? i'd like it for my teens Smiley

Batman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 July 05, 20:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a lot! I can deal with the extra hair  Tongue

Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 January 31, 09:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this has been up forever, but I've finally decided that even though I'm probably the only person that still doesn't have KBID I needed to post about this:

This has only ever had a teen version for me, no adult as advertised. Today I finally learned a little about meshes so I could remove default replacement with one. So I popped the mesh open for this as well to have a look and see if I could figure out why it doesn't work. The first thing I noticed is that the all the resources in the mesh file claim to be for either the working teen ages, or for child! Of course, I double checked the texture file and found that the property sets were all set for teen and up. To make sure I didn't have some incomplete mesh intended to give this hair to children, I redownloaded from both links above, and the files were exactly the same as the ones I'd already had. I also opened up BodyShop with all of my downloads pulled with the same results, the teen hair showing, but the adult not (it was base long instead, as normally shows when a mesh is missing).

Is that really a child mesh, or just labeled that way for when you were extracting it? Would it be possible to get this with an adult mesh properly linked to the textures?

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Telraven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 February 02, 07:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's great that you made this for teens as well. I do have a question tho'. I have KB stuff, and I ran into a problem with the EAxis version of this hair: It doesn't work for pregnant adult sims. I had it on a sim of mine and when she changed to showing that she was preggers, she got a random other hairstyle for everyday and I couldn't change it. I was wondering if any of you guys noticed this (like something in the code-type-stuff) in the course of whatever it is that you did to make this available for teens/nonKB games and if you did notice it, if it's been fixed.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 February 02, 17:04:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's great that you made this for teens as well. I do have a question tho'. I have KB stuff, and I ran into a problem with the EAxis version of this hair: It doesn't work for pregnant adult sims. I had it on a sim of mine and when she changed to showing that she was preggers, she got a random other hairstyle for everyday and I couldn't change it. I was wondering if any of you guys noticed this (like something in the code-type-stuff) in the course of whatever it is that you did to make this available for teens/nonKB games and if you did notice it, if it's been fixed.

I have the same problem, yes. It's only made available for a few clothing options by default, I think only everyday and outerwear? I made an override to fix that, but I forgot to include the pregnancy outfit. Duh. I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.
Fat D
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 February 02, 17:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

absolutely disgusting thread title

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2009 February 02, 19:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's wrong with it?

Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 February 02, 22:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's wrong with it?

Took me a second, but I'm guessing ... hair in baths and kitches is eww?
Faizah
Lipless Loser

INFP/INTJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2009 February 03, 01:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's hair, from the Kitchen & Bath SP.

'Kitchen & Bath hair' is probably a better title than 'Hair from Kitchen & Bath'.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: