More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 07:23:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Apartment life tenant creation
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apartment life tenant creation  (Read 3121 times)
marchviolets
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Apartment life tenant creation
« on: 2009 February 08, 15:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I followed the instructions in the following thread: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,10798.0.html

However, I can't find a solution to creating apartment life tenants. A post at Sunsims says that they are awaiting information regarding this, but I would like to double check that I haven't missed something.

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Apartment life tenant creation
« Reply #1 on: 2009 February 08, 16:47:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apartment tenants are social group sims: you should create sims belonging to Socialites, Gearheads, etc. The NPC creator gun allows you to do that.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
marchviolets
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 February 08, 17:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much for the fast response. I didn't realise that all of the tenants were social group sims. Is the gun the only necessary step, or should I turn them into townies (using a teleporter) first, as with Bon Voyage locals?

On a seperate note, the teleporter (cat) does have options to turn sims into Bon Voyage locals, social group sims, etc. Is it a bad idea to use the teleporter rather than the gun?
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 February 08, 17:59:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cited the gun because it's embedded in the game itself, but any other modded object that moves the sims in the correct families would do; Inge's teleporter is perfect Smiley.

I don't think that you have to turn them into townies first, either; at least, I didn't do that and everything went well.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
marchviolets
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 February 08, 18:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you again! That has cleared up some confusion. Perhaps the post with instructions to turn sims into townies via the teleporter before then changing them into Bon Voyage locals via the gun may have been posted before the teleporter was updated. Can't wait to get started. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: