More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 19:24:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  I can has zombie problem nao?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I can has zombie problem nao?  (Read 2865 times)
Bleached
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
I can has zombie problem nao?
« on: 2008 December 19, 21:40:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I was playing a sim in collage, and as she went about, I noticed a dormie that was passed out in the computer room. Normally I wouldn't care, but this one hadn't moved or even woken up for about five semesters. So I go into debug mode, and make him selectable, to see what's going on. From his queue, it looked like he was going to the secret society, but passed out on his way to the door or something? I didn't really pay attention. But I canceled the action, and he woke up. Unfortunately, seeing as four of his bars were bottomed out, he promptly died of hunger. My sim tried to plead for his life, but to no avail. A semester later, my character made it into the secret society, and decided to resurrect the dormie, simply because I had never used the Resurrect-O-Nomitron. The dormie comes back as a zombie. I made him unselectable, and figured he'd figure things out, as most townies do. Wrong. He followed my sim back to the dorm, where I again made him unselectable. Now, he randomly pops back up as selectable. When I make him unselectable, he leaves than comes back a little while later as a selectable member of the household. Is there any way I can just make him a dormie again or something?

Tl;dr I have a zombie that won't go away, because I fail at resurrecting. Halp?
Sette
Asinine Airhead

AKA Skankmelon AKA jackass

View Profile
Re: I can has zombie problem nao?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 December 19, 22:10:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On this topic, my knowledge is limited, but making a Sim unselectable doesn't turn them into a townie again.
Make a backup of your NH and then try turning the Sim into a townie using testingcheatsenabled.  It is your friend.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 December 19, 22:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or using Inge's Transporter Cat from simlogical to turn him into a townie.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 December 19, 22:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

simply because I had never used the Resurrect-O-Nomitron.
Any Sim you've resurrected with Resurrect-O-Nomitron will become a member of the household. Making him unselectable will not turn him into a dormie. Like jsalemi said, use Inge's Teleporter.

syberspunk has a hack that lets you choose whether to add the resurrected Sim to your household or not. It's last updated to Seasons though, so it may not work in the later EPs.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: