More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:44:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  TS3 L&P
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS3 L&P  (Read 305849 times)
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: TS3 L&P
« Reply #575 on: 2009 May 18, 06:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've given up on the torrents, and gone for rapid share too. Should have it within 2 hours, as opposed to 2 days.

Problem with places like rapidshare for games is you need to have it downloaded yesterday.  The files get deleted so fast.

I hate RapidShare, though. I always get one file and it tells me to wait an hour. Plus, the last time I was there, it wouldn't take the letters they make you type in the box no matter how many times I tried.

I'm getting around 55 KB/s but it's still saying 1 day or more to finish. I might have to go to the RapidShare one.

I have a premium account since we download alot of movie series, movies and software.  Saves an incredible amount of time so it's worth the money.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: 2009 May 18, 06:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got 7 rar files downloading at once, each getting 180kbps. Some times I think torrents are hit and miss, if you can get a seeder then great; if not, you're screwed.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #577 on: 2009 May 18, 06:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do all of these downloads appear to be different sizes?  Mininova is 4.8 gigs; Demonoid is 5.6 gigs; the Rapidshare ones with sizes listed are around 5 gigs.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #578 on: 2009 May 18, 06:09:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some are rarred, some are zipped, and some are neither.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #579 on: 2009 May 18, 06:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh.

I think I'm just going to stick it out with Mininova; I'm in no hurry.

LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2009 May 18, 06:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got 7 rar files downloading at once, each getting 180kbps. Some times I think torrents are hit and miss, if you can get a seeder then great; if not, you're screwed.

I'm getting between 400 to 500kbs all up.  Not to mention my stupid net keeps fluctuating so its going fast and slow.  I think i need to redownload a few files.  There's always some of these stupid files that stall out near 90% and never continue again.
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2009 May 18, 06:16:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got impatient and grabbed the torrent from TorrentSeed. I'm getting speeds from that one between 500-600 kb/s. I hope EA kept their word and didn't put SecuROM in the game.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2009 May 18, 06:21:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cake is a lie, NFO says SecuROM.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2009 May 18, 06:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I'm definitely not installing it for a while, but since it seems legit and my neighbors have kindly left their wireless unencrypted, why not?  Mutorrent says it should be finished downloading in just five short weeks!   Roll Eyes

Does your father know you are indulging in this kind of unmitigated internets and copyright violation? What would he say? FOR SHAME!

ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2009 May 18, 06:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It really has SecuROM? Damn. I was really looking forward to playing tonight. But I ended up wiping my entire hard drive and reinstalling Windows the last time I got rid of SecuROM (I already had to do this to install a new motherboard and processor) and that's not an option again. And I don't know how to remove SecuROM the normal way because I don't want to mess with the registry. I certainly don't want it again, though. I ended up having to replace a DVD burner already after installing BV.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #585 on: 2009 May 18, 06:40:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rohina -

He knows I mooch other people's bandwidth, and doesn't seem to care - after all, he's not paying for it.  If he has a problem with my illegally downloading TS3, I don't care.  I'm not in his house, I'm not using his connection, I'm not using his equipment.  He has absolutely nothing to do with what I do in my own apartment on my own computer.

ShortyBoo, I believe the torrent comes with a no-CD crack.  Use that instead of the exe - tada!  No SecuROM.

Rhayden
Retarded Reprobate

WaffleCat's ambassador to the Artichoke Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2009 May 18, 06:43:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It really has SecuROM? Damn. I was really looking forward to playing tonight. But I ended up wiping my entire hard drive and reinstalling Windows the last time I got rid of SecuROM (I already had to do this to install a new motherboard and processor) and that's not an option again. And I don't know how to remove SecuROM the normal way because I don't want to mess with the registry. I certainly don't want it again, though. I ended up having to replace a DVD burner already after installing BV.

Registry editing is the only way.

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Rhayden.
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2009 May 18, 06:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ShortyBoo, I believe the torrent comes with a no-CD crack.  Use that instead of the exe - tada!  No SecuROM.

Thank you. I'll check that out. The last two TS2 EPs I downloaded didn't have the No CD cracks right away (I got them later at GCW) so I figured this would be the same way.

@Rhayden: Actually I did get rid of it after wiping my hard drive and reinstalling Windows. But I wouldn't do that again because backing up all my files was way too much work. So editing the registry isn't the only way. I don't have SecuROM on my PC now, thanks to No-CD cracks.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: 2009 May 18, 06:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The last two TS2 EPs I downloaded didn't have the No CD cracks right away (I got them later at GCW) so I figured this would be the same way.

Well, as Pescado is apparently already running the game and giving his expert opinion on it, I think that is a pretty clear sign that there is a way to run the game right now without invoking SecuROM.  When AL came out, on the other hand, I think it was a while before there was a no-CD.

Rhayden
Retarded Reprobate

WaffleCat's ambassador to the Artichoke Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2009 May 18, 06:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Rhayden: Actually I did get rid of it after wiping my hard drive and reinstalling Windows.

That's a terrible way to get SecuRom when there are far easier methods. AFAIK, SecuRom is installed when you install the Sims; using the no-CD cracks prevents it from being installed AGAIN.

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Rhayden.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: 2009 May 18, 06:56:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it was installed by running the game using the EAxis executable - at least, I installed AL, used only a no-CD, and have noticed no signs of SecuROM on my computer, without ever having to clean any registries.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2009 May 18, 06:57:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alrighty, so this thread is officially over now that we have some real horror to gaze upon. And remember, THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: