More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 04:38:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  More FUBAR Than You December (New)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More FUBAR Than You December (New)  (Read 93024 times)
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: More FUBAR Than You December (New)
« Reply #25 on: 2008 December 14, 00:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FUBAR'd, yes, but nothing to do with anatomy.
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 December 14, 05:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Caution: Plagiarized.

BEHEAD'D
What a graceful landing.

You may not believe me, but look within the bush. There is clearly a lack of head in there.

Also, I'm wondering if this counts. The fat part, not so much (as long as one ignores the faces), but the skinny ones... I think that counts as an anatomy bork. Also, I'm fairly sure the fat mesh for the skinny clothes looks somewhat like a supermodel who's eight months pregnant. FUBAR.

I also remember something about using stretchSkeleton on dogs. Lemme try to dig that one up.

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
NothingToSee
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 December 14, 08:58:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FUBAR'd, yes, but nothing to do with anatomy.

Ah, I completely missed the bit about anatomy. Reading Fail. Oh well, I have a couple more images that I found in my Photobucket...

Would you like a backrub? Just let me dislocate my arms... Darn, I still can't reach.

That looks PAINFUL.

Floating Baby no Jutsu!

« Last Edit: 2008 December 14, 10:24:31 by Atom_Bunny » Logged
Jadis
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 December 14, 16:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some from my game:

Those two can't dance without some anatomical weirdness going on.

The toddler glitch, and, of course, she was potty-training him at the time (eeeew) (the house in the background is an eyesore on purpose, not an example of how I usually build)

I'm not sure if photobucket will allow what looks like a failed masturbation-attempt...

All in one family, too.

Tests say I'm INFP. I feel that ISFP describes what I act like more accurately than INFP, though. But both descriptions are pretty covering, so take your pick, or combine them.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 December 14, 17:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if photobucket will allow what looks like a failed masturbation-attempt...
Failed? His facial expression says otherwise...
Jadis
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 December 14, 17:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Failed? His facial expression says otherwise...
Yeah, it does, now that you mention it Cheesy Though he should've found a better way of placing his arm and hand for that purpose, instead of dislocating his shoulder and ruining his jammies...

Tests say I'm INFP. I feel that ISFP describes what I act like more accurately than INFP, though. But both descriptions are pretty covering, so take your pick, or combine them.
Nevaeh
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 December 15, 05:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow @  this thread.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 December 15, 05:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just had this one...I was taking a pic of two kids playing in the nursery when I noticed a glint of white on the toddler's chin:

Apparently she's really hungry?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
SnootCB
Irritating Ignoramus

my cat is moar awesome than u

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 December 15, 07:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, I HATE the toddler Tooth In Chin disease.  It ruins so many otherwise cute pictures.
Liveangel
Querulous Quidnunc

Meh.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2008 December 15, 08:32:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see your still images and raise you one video. I uploaded the original avi, BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuDhiqj30Y

"Jesus is not Santa Claus for adults! Jesus is for everyone!"Edward Current
SpaceDoll
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 December 15, 11:24:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that square rug-like shadow from the dress?  One more terrible thing about meatslab dress.

Too bad that's not what the flashing-blue faceless swimming vampire nanny was wearing.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 December 15, 11:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, I HATE the toddler Tooth In Chin disease.  It ruins so many otherwise cute pictures.
I have never seen this before, so I am inclined to attribute it to badly done CC skins.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 December 15, 15:52:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can tell Enayla that, then. Normally when I see something like that, it's because I've had a little too much fun mixing face template sets and something has gone terribly, horribly wrong. Not so with these. This 'hood is a Katuchan/Terrakosmos mix, which are very similar excepting the nose.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
SnootCB
Irritating Ignoramus

my cat is moar awesome than u

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 December 15, 15:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have only Maxis skins.  You might not ever see it if you are efficient at taking care of toddlers.  I tend to just leave them in their cage while adults are busy, but if they wake up from a nap and are cranky they start screaming like little banshees, and that's when Tooth In Chin disease becomes evident.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 December 15, 16:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She hadn't been screaming for long, but she was screaming. I'm getting a couple from $0 to $1m, plus furnishing their three-bedroom opulent home, by the time the eldest child is ready to go to college (4 days into teen stage), and the parents were selling those huge aquariums on the lawn. I was about to close things down so they could restock and wasn't going to stop before the last two were sold for the round.

In other news, $760k with nine days to go and only the girls' room and hobby room to finish.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008 December 15, 19:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of the meatslab dress... that's what the skirt on this dress reminded me of!
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008 December 15, 22:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like Carla Niven's been giving her some "fashun tipz".

I wonder what happens when she lies down...  Roll Eyes
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 December 16, 04:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, here is a sim with a snapped neck. I took a sim to a community lot and there was a townie just standing there with his neck broken. Nothing had "caused" it as far as I could tell. It actually took me a while to realize why the sim looked kind of odd.

Fail.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 December 16, 06:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have only Maxis skins.  You might not ever see it if you are efficient at taking care of toddlers.  I tend to just leave them in their cage while adults are busy, but if they wake up from a nap and are cranky they start screaming like little banshees, and that's when Tooth In Chin disease becomes evident.

I do believe Tooth In Chin disease happens to all toddlers when they're in that specific pose in the crib.
HystericalParoxysm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 December 16, 15:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tooth-in-chin thing isn't due to skins, but face shape.  The same thing can happen to sims older than toddler if they have a small chin and/or narrow mouth.  Tends to happen a lot more to toddlers in general due to their relatively similar face shapes, but it is possible to have a toddler face sculpt that isn't affected.
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008 December 16, 21:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Townie snapped neck: Roffles.
DrNerd
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 December 16, 22:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, nothing will beat Floating Flashing VampNanny, but these still make me giggle.

These are Di's pictures, but my SimSelf:

Ah, yes.  The old "ear-nibble to distract from the kidney extraction" technique.

These are mine:

Ever wondered what would happen if you turned Loki Beaker into a woman, made her a Family Sim, married her into an Uglacy, let her get old, and watched closely as she came home from work?  No?

Simsample
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 December 16, 22:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a 'broken neck' too:

Plus a couple of others:

Quinctia
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2008 December 17, 07:20:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Out of all the wedding limo glitches I've had, I think this one is my favorite:

Just because merging with his glasses-wearing, heavily pregnant wife make the merge even more complete.

I don't get interesting glitches too often, though.  Mainly pillow-fighting through walls and stuff like this:

I wish I'd taken pictures of some of my accessories flashing blue before I fixed them.  Bloom's glove mesh, in particular, was pretty funny when it went flashy blue.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 December 17, 07:33:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, here is a sim with a snapped neck. I took a sim to a community lot and there was a townie just standing there with his neck broken. Nothing had "caused" it as far as I could tell. It actually took me a while to realize why the sim looked kind of odd.
I'm still trying to figure out how to make that condition permanent so I can do it to Phyllis.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: