More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 10:30:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  EAxis house of FAIL: December
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: EAxis house of FAIL: December  (Read 161094 times)
Goggalor
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: EAxis house of FAIL: December
« Reply #100 on: 2008 December 09, 17:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But is it updated for the M&G recolors? I love the shades of wood you can pick now. Also, can you make other shops, like grocery stores or game stores?
Edit: Oh, and Goggalor, I am sorry if it sounded like I was giving all the credit to Emma. You were helpful as well.
Edit of the Edit: Can you safely move mailboxes, because Goggalor's beautiful apartment's mailbox is closer to the trash can than normal.

Haven't had any problems with the mailbox there in my limited playtesting, but I forgot to test the schoolbus and it turns out that the middle streetlight is right in the way  Tongue. So that needs to be moved.

I had some luck making a small convenience store in a building, wrote about it here.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 December 09, 18:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit of the Edit: Can you safely move mailboxes, because Goggalor's beautiful apartment's mailbox is closer to the trash can than normal.
Within limits, yes. You can't have the mailbox too far from the street, or schoolbus and carpool won't come. I know that 20 squares back is safe, and that 40 back is not. I'm not sure where in the middle it borks.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 December 09, 21:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'm pretty well done with the building and decorating of this month's lot so I thought I'd stick up a preview shot. I'm converting it to an apartment block with four furnished apartments. I just need to rezone it and test to make sure that all four apartments function ok.

Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 December 09, 21:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'm pretty well done with the building and decorating of this month's lot so I thought I'd stick up a preview shot. I'm converting it to an apartment block with four furnished apartments. I just need to rezone it and test to make sure that all four apartments function ok.

*image removed

eevilcat, I can never stop drooling over your houses. they look fantastic.

<Annan> Kofi is such an ass. She never responds when I try to be nice.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 December 09, 21:52:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still like Goggalor's Apartments the best out of what I've seen.

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2008 December 10, 06:35:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This month, having just arrquired M&G I went mad on gardens. Any sims that live here had better be into gardening, even the daily gardener will struggle with this one!

$204K, 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. Two of the tower bathrooms are behind secret bookcase doors, just because I could.  Grin There is a larger room on the top floor that could easily be converted to a couple more bedrooms if needed.

The letterbox may need to be put back beside the road, the taxi dropped the sim right next to where I moved it - behind the lupins.

Front

Rear

Left hand side

Night

Corridor

Dining

Lounge

Kids' rooms

Upstairs space

Garden

Pond

Few more photos of layout and some other scenic areas here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v730/nz_witch/111Stratford/?albumview=slideshow

Download here.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2008 December 10, 07:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

witch, that is just so amazingly pretty! I love the landscaping and the heart-shaped pool Grin

Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

- Big Cat AIDE - and proud of it!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 December 11, 19:27:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Eevilcat:
That house looks very interesting. I can imaging it becoming a dorm... *Tingeling has planz...

@Witch:
That house looks really interesting! I was toying with the idéa of making an eastern home myself, but alas, my imagination has come to a halt. Good thing you made one then! *snatch*

- INTJ -
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 December 12, 00:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This lot just screamed community lot to me, so I present to you The Spa!

I have all EPs and all stuff packs except IKEA and TSS.

Due to the sheer number of plants, this lot will probably need some reworking for slower computers. It runs rather slow on my new computer, and wouldn't hardly run at all on my old one.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 December 12, 00:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Jesslla: Wow. I'd love to be able to make a garden like that. Boy, are my sims gonna love this!

- INTJ -
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 December 12, 00:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Jesslla: Wow. I'd love to be able to make a garden like that. Boy, are my sims gonna love this!

It's really easy. First lay down any paths you'd like to have.

moveobjects on
boolprop snapobjectstogrid false

I put my trees in first and then filled in all of the rest of the area with the bushes. Remember to use lots of different variety of shrubs and flowers. Don't worry too much about variety of colors, you can use the color tool later.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 December 12, 12:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, lovely tips. As soon as I'm done with school, I'll tackle this month's house.

- INTJ -
Cucumberpie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 December 12, 14:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inspired by Kyna's great idea (see this thread: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,13916.0.html) I built this.

Do your sims suffer from lack of lulzy fight? Send them to the Pit of Doom, where they can watch MATY's most retarded tards and trolls fight with each other.

View of the pit from the observation deck. Remember, feeding* the trolls and tards is strictly forbidden!
*Rotten eggs and tomatoes counts as food; these people will eat almost anything. Stones, sharp iron things and molotov cocktails are perfectly acceptable, though.

Naturally, the mean bastards truly awesome people in the Senate have their own balcony, from which they can throw things not only at the tards, but also at disobedient peasants.

If you want to take a closer look at the tards (but why would you want to?), there's a glass wall at the back. Do not worry; the glass is bullet-proof, so there's no risk of tard escapes.

Floor plans:

Ground floor: bar, gym, showers, toilets and pit.

Second floor: obervation deck, restaurant, library and room with funny things.

Third floor: Senators only. Balconies, bathrooms and two small rooms with coffee machine and microwave (for popcorn).

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wazytwy2zvt/PitOfDoom.rar
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 December 12, 18:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A coffee machine?  I am so there!

Pit of doom is a fun idea.

Tribulatio proxima est
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 December 12, 18:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Cucumberpie:
Interesting house. It sure looks like a veritable Pit of Doom and I hope *hint hint* that someone makes a story abut that.

- INTJ -
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 December 12, 20:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm. Very intriguing. Might I suggest the inclusion of fire jets by the glass walls, where tards can be burninated for fun and lulz in the event that venture too close towards the spectators on the other side of the glass? Other than that, you've done a fine job.  Wink
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 December 13, 00:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pit of Doom is win, Cucumberpie. Cheesy

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
realmscat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 December 13, 17:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally finished with the new house thats not all fubared. I hope everyone is ok with me doing a remake as the other house couldn't be uploaded. This housse is completely clean and packaged correctly. I have all the EP's to AL , and Holiday Pack, FF, GL, Celebration, H&M, and M&G. I also have the Store Editions, but I did not use any of them,(I'm an idiot, has a rug from the Asian Fusion store items) not sure if that matters.

So here it is.. 111 Stratford Redone! Approxament cost: 302,000 Simoleons.

I took alot of pictures so I made a slide show in order to keep this post as small as possible.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/realmscat/?action=view&current=15691e65.pbw

Link for the package file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=87N4G4NK
« Last Edit: 2008 December 14, 08:37:23 by realmscat » Logged
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2008 December 13, 19:23:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the tower room. And I know this sounds extremely dumb, but I've never thought about mixing the Aquatic and Nautical themes together before.

What's the rug in the living room?
realmscat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 December 14, 08:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the living room rug would be me being an idiot. I seriously thought it was a M&G rug. However, it appears I placed a Asian Fusion Store item rug. It's called Rugs of Energy by MA design. Sorry it seems I did add one Store item after all. My Apologies to everyone.

Honestly when I decorated the childs room. I was thinking about a movie I watch a long while back. I can't recall the name, though I do recall a scene from it. Some mermaids where swimming under the water along side the ship like dolphins, singing sirens songs to the sailors aboard. They nearly crashed the ship against the rocks before they were brought back to reality. So I was thinking of mermaids, and recked ships when I decorated the room.
Yecats
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2008 December 14, 10:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got M&G and the other stuff packs are at 44% torrented.  I've also re-set my entire game (due to borkedness) and hopefully still have my 2 half-done houses.

Give me a few more days and I should have something up before xmas.

ENTP = Mad Scientist.  Muwaahaahaa.
SalixTree
Emma Torturer
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: 2008 December 14, 11:31:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Such cool ideas, everyone!
jesslla, wow, that's lovely! My type of place, I love the gardens.
Cucumberpie, that's just hysterical! Great idea.

I'm still working on mine, it's an outer-space shopping mall. I have to play-test it to see if everything is ok. I'll post more pics later.

why be normal?
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 December 14, 11:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@realmscat: I like your tower. Good thing I thought of that myself... *cough*

@Salixtree: Can't wait to get my hands on that one. I might actually be moved to play my Strangetown hood.

- INTJ -
SalixTree
Emma Torturer
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 2008 December 14, 18:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moon Mall, fun and shopping on the Moon of Saturn. I have all exp up to Freetime, no stuff packs.
download the lot here:http://www.mediafire.com/?donjobmwcbw

slideshow, click the little pic: 

why be normal?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 December 14, 21:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's a little ripper! I love the modern look with the garden section/tree for contrast. I also loved the pic of the people kissing in the corridor and Mrs Crumplebottom on her way!

I've never found a use for those spacey arches but they look terrific in your lot. I don't care that my hood isn't spacey, the lot is so cool it can just be a themed look for that lot.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: