More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 16:57:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  EAxis House of Fail: November
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: EAxis House of Fail: November  (Read 143727 times)
Yaakovashoshana
Blathering Buffoon

Renaissance Cowgirl

View Profile
Re: EAxis House of Fail: November
« Reply #175 on: 2008 November 27, 20:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very interesting the way you put the closet racks on top of the Ikea dressers. Is it just for appearance's sake, or are both the racks and dressers still usable? So if I, for instance, decided to steal be inspired by your idea and put the racks on top of a something like those OFB cube-type shelves, would the rack still function as a dresser? Just curious.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable.
tryclyn
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2008 November 27, 21:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The clothing rack and the dresser both still function.  I did try to add it to the top of the taller IKEA dresser, but that did not work for me.  I discovered this while I was attempting to build my RL house and it is somewhat how my own closet its set up.  I have not tried it with the shelf, though.

Then cat rang his own bell.  I ate food.
realmscat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2008 November 28, 06:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well this will be my first ever challenge, so hopefully I don't bugger it up. I love cabins so I tried a little country cabin type remake.
List of EP's: NL, UNI, OFB, PETS, SEASONS, BV, FT, and AL. List of SP's: GL, FF, H&M, CS, and Holiday.
Pretty sure I didn't use any stuff pack stuff, but better safe then sorry so I listed them.
Sorry about the size of the pictures, I uploaded them to Photobucket just as they were in game.

Front of the house, not alot of landscaping I realize. However, it's already 61,926 simoleons so I kept it down a bit.

Backyard view: I left the decks/porches intacked just adding a bit to them. The upstairs is three tiles instead of two and the lower porch wraps around to the front. The area left after I put in the columns made a nice patio downstairs.

This is the upsatirs, I furnished the Master bedroom, but left the others for the player to decide what they will be. Bathroom, bedroom, or nursery.

Downstairs from the view of the front yard, completely furnished mostly in a country style. Of course I don't watch much tv so there isn't one.

Downstairs from the back yard. Just a different angle to show a bit more.

Heres the link, I uploaded it to the exchange.
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=769595

Also this is completely CC free. I removed my download folder for this and checked it with clean installer to make certain. Hope you enjoy and thank you.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2008 November 30, 04:44:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I missed this the other day. I just came by to check out the 111 house for next month.

realmscat this lot looks good as a log house. You've done some interesting things with the roof, they're definitely good snow roofs.  Cheesy

I always forget about the paving stone path, I like your use of it. This is a nice cozy country house, though I would have liked to see it fully furnished. Half the fun of this house exchange for me is seeing other people's decorating styles.

PS. Would someone mind please uploading 111 Stratford St? When I create a new sims 2 folder, I no longer have a Veronaville or that alien one. I must have deleted the templates.

Maybe someone is even keen to start the December thread? It's the evening of the 30th here and we're not far off Malaysian time.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 30, 05:12:55 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jim
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2008 November 30, 10:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS. Would someone mind please uploading 111 Stratford St?

I've stuck 111 Stratford Street here, if anyone wants it.

http://tinyurl.com/5o49dg

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2008 November 30, 10:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lovely! I'm really hoping I get time to enter this month. Thanks Jim.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Yecats
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2008 November 30, 11:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was half-way through my dorm when my computer bluescreened.  I'd saved it, but not soon enough.

It's 8 bedrooms, a shared 4 shower-4-toilet-4-sink bathroom, a smallish kitchen and a large dining area.
Study room with 3 desks, lounge on 2nd floor and main sleeping area on 3rd floor.  Skilling area in attic.

I'll finish it and post it up, but it won't be till after the 1st. 

ENTP = Mad Scientist.  Muwaahaahaa.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2008 December 01, 13:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2008 December 01, 21:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Scuse me, Sir and/or madam, but I believe it's past the due date. As for the next house, I also propose said Veronaville lot. If no one else is going to, I'll post a topic for it. It seems popular.

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2008 December 01, 21:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

go ahead and do it.

<Annan> Kofi is such an ass. She never responds when I try to be nice.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
krisha fishy
Tasty Tourist

Silly lamps will be put in the dishwasher

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2008 December 02, 02:10:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Scuse me, Sir and/or madam, but I believe it's past the due date. As for the next house, I also propose said Veronaville lot. If no one else is going to, I'll post a topic for it. It seems popular.

Gah! Silly me. I always look at my local time >.<
Grrr.
I lack basic time-reading skills.
Sorry 'bout that.

so. . . .
do you like. . . .
LAMPS?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: