More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 23:09:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Old cat in kitten body
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Old cat in kitten body  (Read 3272 times)
abelle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Old cat in kitten body
« on: 2008 November 23, 15:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I borkinated one of my cats. I had two old cats on the lot and their adult offspring. I was waiting for the old cat couple to die, because I wanted new kittens. When they aged to 35 days the grim reaper came for one of the cats. However the other one didnīt die. I thought that taking two cats at the same time might be to much work for grim and expected the other cat to die at eleven the next day, but she didnīt. Instead her age meter, which was previously completely filled now still seemed to have some days left. It correctly displayed 36 days, though.

Anyway I wanted to get rid of the cat and stupidely selected "set to birthday" in debug mode. Instead of dying the cat became a kitten. When I deleted her and reloaded she was still looking like a kitten, but the age meter showed old cat and displayed 36 days. She had all the options of a grown cat and her body was floating above the ground to adult cat height.

Is there any way I can fix the cat? I checked the lot-debugger with control pets enabled, but there is no option to age body. I just want her to die already and wouldnīt care about the kitten body, but she wonīt.
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
Re: Old cat in kitten body
« Reply #1 on: 2008 December 07, 05:06:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kill off the cat by whatever means necessary. If you simply wanted it gone, this would probably be the easiest thing to do.

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
FroggySim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Old cat in kitten body
« Reply #2 on: 2008 December 07, 09:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think if you turn "controlpets on", the cat can just use the death creator from the boolprop cheat. I've done that before with a borked dog and it worked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: