More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 02:32:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection  (Read 172792 times)
Cynarra
Blathering Buffoon

S&W: The original point and click interface. ENTJ

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection - do not share files using MATY server space
« Reply #250 on: 2009 January 05, 21:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope no cheats on at all.

I am going to reinstall the door to see if that fixes the issue.  I can't see any flags set wrong or anything either.

Reinstall fixed the borked door  Roll Eyes  Haven't checked the lights though.  Will look when I get home.

I AM THE LAW!  Judge Dredd
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
« Reply #251 on: 2009 January 05, 21:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't remember now which thread I saw this posted, nor by whom, but loading the window and lights after other Store items fixes the lighting issues.  It worked for me.
Kabuto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2009 January 06, 21:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i wonder if the stores gonna update again   Huh

The new collection is Art Nouveau !
bellynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2009 January 06, 22:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Three cheers for Lord Darcy! Cheesy  Following her intrepid lead, I was able to revert all of the TSStore objects I had tucked away.
The Asian Fusion set includes the seating made recolourable by knightguy.  For the sake of completeness, I also included Lord Darcy's fixed objects with extra deco slots; these are unchanged, except for the TV.  The TV has fixed animations, but doesn't require FT/AL.
The Castle set now includes the double bed and chest.  I also made a bite-sized file of just the bed and chest, if you already picked up my upload earlier.
The Spooky set has a complete set of windows and doors now, a fence lamp, the larger gargoyle, 2 jack o' lanterns and a funky cactus.
Lastly, the Cubic and Deco dining chairs.  The rest of those sets had already been made compatible with earlier EPs.
Reminder: I tested these with all EPs up to BV.  Many objects are probably compatible with earlier EPs, but some may cause crashes (particularly likely if your latest EP is pre-Pets).

Thank you seelindarun for making available these 'backward EP compatable' sets that work on a mac.
I have a mac with all mac available EP's up to and including BV, and the FFS and GL Stuff Packs. Almost everything you have modified is working for me.
I say almost because I am unable to get either of the spooky columns to show up. FWIW all the castle columns seem to be showing up OK, it's just the spooky columns that don't show up.
Is anyone else on a mac or with a BV game having this problem? Is there something special I need to do to make the columns show up that I may have missed?
Thanks in advance for your help!

TS2, Windows 7, All SP & EP M&G StuffPack
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2009 January 08, 00:06:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did I forget to include the columns in that Spooky archive?  I might have missed editing them... hmm.
Will check in my game and get back to you.
ShadowCooper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: 2009 January 08, 01:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible for someone to create a media file that has every object from that Asain Collection?
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: 2009 January 08, 01:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible for someone to create a media file that has every object from that Asain Collection?

try the first post of the TS2 Store Stuff Collections thread

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
bellynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2009 January 08, 02:07:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did I forget to include the columns in that Spooky archive?

No, the columns were included in the "Spooky Things BV" zip.
I installed the columns in the same place I installed all my other TS2 store items, but they are they only TS2 Store items from your BV-compatible set that do not show up in the catalog.

I might have missed editing them... hmm.
Will check in my game and get back to you.

Thank you.

seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2009 January 08, 21:16:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brain fart.  I simply forgot that they were missing from the catalog, and so didn't modify them.  I updated the Spooky archive to include the fixed columns.  There's also a smaller zip of just the columns

Do let me know if they work for you, and thanks for pointing out my oversight.
bellynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2009 January 09, 02:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brain fart.  I simply forgot that they were missing from the catalog, and so didn't modify them.  I updated the Spooky archive to include the fixed columns.  There's also a smaller zip of just the columns

Do let me know if they work for you, and thanks for pointing out my oversight.

YAY! Both Columns are working now, they show up in the catalog and I can use them to buy and place them on lots.
Thank you again seelindarun for making and sharing the BV compatable Store items, it's really appreciated!

MrMugg
Corpulent Cretin

Wanna c a magik trik?

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2009 January 09, 04:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone made an Asian Collection folder yet, so we can organize these nice files?   Grin
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2009 January 09, 05:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone made an Asian Collection folder yet, so we can organize these nice files?   Grin

I made one since it was missing, but I took it down when Cappuccino later added one to the The Sims 2 Store Collection Files.zip found in the first post of this thread.

Smiley

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: