More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 08:17:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Problem with nopedostalkers - can't interact with anyone in community lots
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem with nopedostalkers - can't interact with anyone in community lots  (Read 3848 times)
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Problem with nopedostalkers - can't interact with anyone in community lots
« on: 2008 December 16, 10:13:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem with the most recent version of nopedostalkers.

With nopedostalkers in, Sims can't interact with anyone in community lots. When I send a Sim to the community lot and click other Sims, the only actions available are Shoo, Voodoo and Cast Spells. Greet only comes up if the Sim I want to interact with is doing nothing. But it quickly disappears when the Sim is engaged in other activities.
Problem went away after I took out nopedostalkers.

Tested in hack-free game except for nopedostalkers. Same result when alfix is added. No error log produced in debug mode.
I have all EPs and SPs up to M&G.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Problem with nopedostalkers - can't interact with anyone in community lots
« Reply #1 on: 2008 December 16, 10:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should be fixed now. Was attempting to eliminate "social lock", where Sim A tries to interact with Sim B, who is trying to bother Sim C, who is trying to bother Sim A, who can't respond because he's attempting to harass Sim B, who can't respond because he's trying to bother Sim C. Thus, made it so sims simply would not attempt to interact with another sim who is busy because it won't work.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: