More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 16:04:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Serious Business
| |-+  Secret Desert Headquarters
| | |-+  Spore Discussions
| | | |-+  Creepy & Cute Propaganda & New patch
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Creepy & Cute Propaganda & New patch  (Read 9076 times)
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Creepy & Cute Propaganda & New patch
« on: 2008 November 19, 02:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new Spore L&P is out, is it worth to download?

Also there's a third patch for Spore, this new patch seem to add 24 new exoskeleton limbs, take a look:

Spore Patch 3
With 24 free creature limbs!

Maxis wants to thank you by giving you some free parts in the Creature Creator. We've created 24 new exoskeleton limbs!

You can combine them with parts from Creepy & Cute Parts Pack to create new, awesome creatures.

To get the patch, launch Spore. If you didn't install the EADM when you installed Spore, you can download it here.

Patch Fixes
    * Fix for esc key not bringing up Options in Galaxy Game Entry
    * Update to help keep achievements on the server in sync with achievements in the game
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Creepy & Cute Propaganda & New patch
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 19, 04:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds wonderful. Pirate cat is licking his chomps.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
SNUGGLES
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 21, 09:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone had any problems after adding the 3rd patch?  I don't want to install it until I know it won't completely bork the game like the 2nd one did.
MrMugg
Corpulent Cretin

Wanna c a magik trik?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 23, 19:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm waiting for a crack for Patch 3 before I install.  For now, I'll stick with Patch 2.  I am curious if anyone has ran an "unholy hybrid" with Patch 3 and the crack for Patch 2.
SNUGGLES
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 23, 23:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I have been waiting for one too.  I might just back up my game and then try the unholy hybrid.

I wonder what will happen with the cute and creepy. If they make a no cd for the cute and creepy pack, I can install patch 3 and then install cute and creepy and use the no cd for that. At least I would hope it works like that.
MrMugg
Corpulent Cretin

Wanna c a magik trik?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 November 24, 02:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if this will work like the Sims 2 Stuff Packs.  With those, it always fell back to the previous expansion that was installed.  So, if you just installed IKEA Stuff, then you would be using the FreeTime.exe .... thus, the NoCD for Freetime.

Not sure if this Creepy/Cute will do the same thing.  I've been looking for ARRR versions, and I found one that mentions that it doesn't require authentication because it's based on the original base install.  I'd like to get an ARRR version, but I've been hesitant after getting "caught" for ARR'ing "Sims Castaway".  I was even using PG2, but that didn't help apparently.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 November 24, 03:02:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARR version has been out for at least two days. Check The Pirate Bay. It does use the .exe for the base game. It also is pretty disappointing, keeping the theme alive.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: