More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:39:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  sims starving
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: sims starving  (Read 6994 times)
kmonica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
sims starving
« on: 2008 November 29, 02:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this has been posted already, but are there currently any hacks / solutions for sims starving?? Since FT my sims won't cook / feed themselves.  I tried different fridges but it doesn't work. Occasionally they get "stuff face" interaction but won't autonomously make any food. Any help out there on this??

Thanks a lot!
m.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
Re: sims starving
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 29, 03:56:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have any non-autonomy hacks, like Inge's? That was killing off my sims for a while until I clued in.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 29, 06:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Food Eats You.

Requires Macrotastics, I believe. Find in your last EP's test folder.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
kmonica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 29, 22:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Assmitten and Zazazu,

I have no hacks currently, not even any downloads.

I'll try the Food Eats You. Thanks for that! I didn't even know it existed!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 30, 10:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no hacks currently, not even any downloads.
That would be why your sims are abysmally stupid.

I'll try the Food Eats You. Thanks for that! I didn't even know it existed!
You will need the actual macrotastics set also, otherwise FEY is just a sign with no controller to push. Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kmonica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 November 30, 17:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you J.M. Will try it tonight. Can't wait to try your other hacks too!! Awesome work and forum! Please keep up a great work!

Also, by the way since I couldn't find it anywhere, do you have a fix for vacation maids? After installing FT the BV maids became useless. No cleaning, no gardening, they just stand there and do nothing. I've got clean install with all EPs and no downloads at this point. I reinstalled everything twice actually but still same problem. Sorry if this is redundant, but I searched the forum and couldn't find much pertaining to this issue. Thanks again!
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 November 30, 17:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you J.M. Will try it tonight. Can't wait to try your other hacks too!! Awesome work and forum! Please keep up a great work!

Also, by the way since I couldn't find it anywhere, do you have a fix for vacation maids? After installing FT the BV maids became useless. No cleaning, no gardening, they just stand there and do nothing. I've got clean install with all EPs and no downloads at this point. I reinstalled everything twice actually but still same problem. Sorry if this is redundant, but I searched the forum and couldn't find much pertaining to this issue. Thanks again!

Again, the answer to this is to download the FFS directors cut of Awesome hacks:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs

Download the hacks for the latest EP you have.  Also, foodeatsyou is in the Test directory, as noted by Zazazu.  Install the hacks and test your game.  You might just find that a lot of issues suddenly resolve themselves.

Tribulatio proxima est
kmonica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 November 30, 18:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Jolrei. I looked at the FFS hacks, there are TONS of them in there that I really do not need (for the most part I like my game just the way it is). I was just wonder if there is any specific hack / download that takes care of the BV maid issues. Also what do you mean by "directors cut"? Sorry, I am new here and not famialir with all yet :-)
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 November 30, 19:02:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that Pescado pretty much uses all his hacks, the director's cut is all of them, plus a few extra things.  There is a file called "moreawesomethanyou.zip" or something like that.  That would be the DC.

I usually download the files individually, since I like to read the RTFM and decide which hacks I really want.  Since I have most of them installed anyway, one might wonder why I do that.

Tribulatio proxima est
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 November 30, 23:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second jolrei; also, if your sims stand still after an EP install, probably it's a hack conflict or something like that. Do you play with debug on? If not, turn it on and see if in addition to stand still also throw errors (instructions and how-to, here).

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
vikitty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 December 08, 23:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bumping to whine that I still get this problem with some families, but not others. WTF?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: