More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 00:10:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Slight business problems (and one unrelated one)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Slight business problems (and one unrelated one)  (Read 2438 times)
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
Slight business problems (and one unrelated one)
« on: 2008 November 18, 14:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately I've noticed a couple of smallish issues with running a business that I don't remember happening before:

1) Upon arriving to an owned community lot, the business owner sim's, and sometimes also a family member's, needs reset to that default state where you usually have them after installing a new EP or doing something else that causes a reset. Even thought they went to the bathroom right before leaving home, they have to go again.

2) When I have an employee who's assigned to be a server at a restaurant, while she's doing her job and I click on her, the only option I get is "Be seated". Only after the employee starts idling when there is no serving stuff to do, do I get the normal range of options to control her.

3) Two of my sims (Maxis sims from the Belladonna Cove) who both have full body skill don't get the option to Dance - Classic. It seems to work for other sims, though.

Any idea if these are known bugs with AL, or something else? I have all EPs except for Bon Voyage.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Slight business problems (and one unrelated one)
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 19, 01:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try "antipeeobsession" for fixing that. It also fixes the "post-patch motive reset" annoyances, too.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Slight business problems (and one unrelated one)
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 19, 01:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I've noticed that that sometimes happens anyway, even with antipeeobsession.  That is, they don't have to pee when they get to the lot, but their other motives reset to default.  I have a vampire sim who normally has all motives completely topped off, and when she goes to her businesses she occasionally arrives with hunger down a bit and then wants to eat autonimously.   Roll Eyes  It doesn't happen every time, though.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: