More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:09:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Borked alien family trees
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Borked alien family trees  (Read 2957 times)
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
Borked alien family trees
« on: 2008 November 23, 21:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found out today that pollination technicians seem to missing from various family trees in my MATY Inverted 'hood. I haven't checked all households yet but for those I've looked at so far the 'normal' parent appears while the pollination technician doesn't. They must have disappeared with the second AL patch. I am running Fwiffo's multiple pollination hack which may make some difference, however ACR adjuster correctly lists the father of a newly pregnant sim's child as pollination technician #35.

So, am I alone having this happen to me? Is there some way I can fix the sims so that the family tree is displayed correctly? Ultimately I've no idea who is/was the various pollination tech 'fathers' to the multitude of alien spawn in the 'hood which means I could go randomly assigning them if need be.

mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Borked alien family trees
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 23, 22:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using the same multiple pollination technician hack and have just installed M&G.  This appeared to update AL although I have no idea whether it gave p1 or p2 or something else entirely.  Anyway just checked the family tree of the one current abduction family and #13 is showing on there.  It may be that I haven't got p2 in my game though as I don't manually patch.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 23, 22:57:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Double check and make sure all your pollination tech files are still in Downloads. Ages ago I installed an EP or SP and it deleted them. Now I just remove the entire Downloads folder.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 24, 06:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was the first thing I checked, all PT files are present.

bloodredtoe
Corpulent Cretin

Less awesome than some of you

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 26, 19:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there some way I can fix the sims so that the family tree is displayed correctly?

SimPE. I tested it and it works with fine with M&G. Just go to the family ties and fix 'em.
Nothing like that occured to my game, but then again I try to keep abduction rate under control and I don't really need extra PTs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: