More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 11:05:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Store Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Store Stuff  (Read 114643 times)
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: Store Stuff
« Reply #100 on: 2008 November 27, 16:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I notice they've now uploaded the Christmas Tree and Snowman set from the holiday crap packs of olde. I can just imagine what the EA execs (provided they are indeed human) are thinking... "AMAZING OFFER: Your two favourite christmas items + SecuROM for FREE!"
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 November 27, 18:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just went to Store and counted... *19* new items, that's exactly the number of the Castle objects given previously.

So, i guess this newly-added download may not really be *new* to many of us here who have got more awesome version (as we have fixed most of them) of those items!  Grin
ingeli
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2008 November 27, 18:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, now I had a look - and I am sure, it's just a bundle of all the objects, that we already have.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 November 27, 18:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's an attempt to con people out of their money by selling them something they already have, by being ambiguous as to what exactly the compilation actually contains. To what low will EA sink?
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 November 27, 18:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's an attempt to con people out of their money by selling them something they already have, by being ambiguous as to what exactly the compilation actually contains. To what low will EA sink?

Yea, now I can see why EA is trying to sell its shares to Disney  Undecided
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2008 December 03, 07:26:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wondering when will EA stop milking the Store? Do you think they will still create new exclusive downloads when Sims 3 is out? Since the Store is still in their Beta phrase, what will happen when it has gone Gold?

I do like new items by EA but I really hate the way they are milking them... I would rather have new stuff packs instead!
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2008 December 03, 08:25:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, anyway, are we just going to have a new thread for each Store theme?  It probably would be easier that way.  That way we can find the fixes in each for the pertaining themes.

hhmm lets see  a new theme came out yetesday an a new thread was made for it?   so i'm guessing yes we're doing a new thread for each theme  Roll Eyes as there 4 sim store threads already

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: 2008 December 03, 10:17:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think we can stick with having one stickied thread for the newest set while we're collecting (and repairing) its files, and a main sticky for the completed sets to download.  It keeps things current and is less confusing.

Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 December 10, 14:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bought the holiday edition of the Sims 2, instead of the Holiday Stuff pack; so I'm missing a few items.  Is there any way I can get them from the EA store without getting stuck with Securom?  (As of right now, my new rig is Securom free.)

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
shesim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 December 10, 15:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try this

http://mavrev.com/hosted/sims/?page_id=2
CountessGutter
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 December 11, 23:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

shesim no, there's no holiday stuff there  Sad

I'm the same as lovejoyriteia. i bought the festive edition but not the festive holiday stuff & i'd love to get my hands on the diet festive tree, the magic mistletoe, holiday greetings! from Cold Traditions snowmad card holder, the divine kadomatsu & the huge tree extravaganza! by Big Yard Dudes Inc but as I live in the UK, I can't  Angry
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 December 12, 00:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try this: The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff.
twink
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 December 13, 21:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Richief, went to get Holiday downloads and I have never used mininova for downloads..what are the steps?

Thanks,

Twink

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 December 13, 21:28:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Download Bit Torrent.
2. Install Bit Torrent.
3. Go to Mininova, download the torrent.
4. Open the torrent (with Bit Torrent).
5. Wait download proccess.
6. Use 7-Zip to extract the file (The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff Pack.iso or something else.iso) somewhere.
7. Double click setup.exe and install it.
shesim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 December 14, 15:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sorry, thought we were talking about store items but then go with richief download. It gives you the whole ep.

good luck  Wink
Love_Struck
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 December 24, 21:39:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any possiblilty that someone might be willing to upload the Holiday Stuff From the store to here? I've tried Dling it from TPB & Mininova but it gave me viruses & a bunch of other stuff. It would be much appreciated.  Embarrassed
MrMugg
Corpulent Cretin

Wanna c a magik trik?

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 December 24, 22:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any possiblilty that someone might be willing to upload the Holiday Stuff From the store to here? I've tried Dling it from TPB & Mininova but it gave me viruses & a bunch of other stuff. It would be much appreciated.  Embarrassed

Considering the legal threats, probably not.  MediaFire on the other hand.....   Roll Eyes
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 December 24, 22:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why should we spend money on stuff that is already working? Try Mininova or any other torrent source.

I downloaded mine from Mininova and I don't have viruses, nor a bunch of other stuff  Roll Eyes. Follow the instructions I gave earlier and you'll probably have a bunch of holiday items.
wawabc
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2009 January 30, 21:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi! Thanks a whole lot everyone! Will someone make them available for those who live in Europe and elsewhere who can't download the simsstore objects? I just love the haircuts! Thanks everyone!

They have been posted in the thread, but if you would like them sorted and renamed try:
Castle Set Clothes
Castle Set Hairs
Castle Set Objects
Castle Set Walls

Edit: The only thing missing is EM The Red and White Veteran Knight skin.

The link to Mediafire for these sets and for Havelock's Fixed Set in the reply#49 above, show an invalid file error.  Quote:  "Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

Was this intentionally removed by Havelock and NoneTheLess?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2009 February 04, 07:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't matter. Go here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ab4f7dc872c7b3cd5c09f191a64e2498f25f26965a238973

I think we should merge all the store threads and update the first post with this link because mistyk's stuff has always work.
I notice that there are no TM clothes in that. Has no one bought them? Are they not top priority? ....it is of course possible that I missed the link to any linked in this thread. It is so long.
The school uniforms would make pretty good defaults.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2009 February 04, 14:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't matter. Go here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ab4f7dc872c7b3cd5c09f191a64e2498f25f26965a238973

I think we should merge all the store threads and update the first post with this link because mistyk's stuff has always work.
I notice that there are no TM clothes in that. Has no one bought them? Are they not top priority? ....it is of course possible that I missed the link to any linked in this thread. It is so long.
The TM outfits are included in each set zip, the uniforms are part of the Asian Fusion set, they are the last files in the clothing folder. The separate files marked AF, AM & TF are the store exclusive outfits that were not part of any sets, which there were none for TM.

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2009 February 06, 02:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The TM outfits are included in each set zip, the uniforms are part of the Asian Fusion set, they are the last files in the clothing folder. The separate files marked AF, AM & TF are the store exclusive outfits that were not part of any sets, which there were none for TM.
Ahh, this computers browser settings give some issue with the catalogs on the Store so I hadn't gone through all of the catalogs. It didn't really make sense to me for the uniforms to be in any of the collections up.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 06, 22:55:40 by morriganrant » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2009 February 06, 02:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, there is a second set of uniforms now, those (the prep school ones) are in the Art Nouvelicous collection.

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Bananafoshanna
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2009 February 16, 06:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mininova.org/com/2180048
Hai sup meet my friend mininova.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2018 April 20, 23:58:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for the Store item called Spooky Pumpkin Head. Does anyone stilll have this one? I've tried all the usual suspects Sad

Also the Missink Point Topiary.
« Last Edit: 2018 April 21, 10:38:28 by Sita » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: