More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 04:32:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can't pick undies for children with clothingtool
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can't pick undies for children with clothingtool  (Read 13365 times)
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
Re: Can't pick undies for children with clothingtool
« Reply #25 on: 2008 November 04, 16:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<reels in shock> You mean you're not a bloke? <adjusts impression gained about identity from name - which just goes to show you shouldn't take anything on the net at face value>
No.

Ah well.  I always think of Jane Austen though.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2008 November 04, 16:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, that's Mr Darcy.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 November 04, 18:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Children can not only leave their lots, they can also meet older Sims who are visiting their own lot, and attend wedding parties held on the lot they live on. Toddlers are the ones who can't really leave their lots, but the second two cases still apply.

Also, with the magic of AutoYak, 6s can call all of their adult relatives without ever having met them (and vice versa) thereby becoming known well enough to get invited to weddings.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 November 04, 21:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And there always "Invite Household" I do that a lot with unrelated families. Easy friends for everyone.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 November 04, 22:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, that's Mr Darcy.

Indeed it is but as I read little genre fiction Lord Darcy was not familiar.  Perhaps I should try it - I do like some crime fiction though am generally not a fan of scifi.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 November 04, 22:23:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd say Lord Darcy is more fantasy than SciFi. Sherlock Holmes and Travis McGee combined (not totally cerebral) with a forensic pathologist sidekick who is a sorcerer. For a ballistics test instead of analyzing the gunpowder, he'll cast a spell and the bullet that belongs with the gun will shoot back where it belongs. There's no magic in the actual cases and solving, although it always seems like there will be, but the means are magic (if that's at all clear). Lots of fun, really.

Unsouper
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 November 04, 22:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Children can not only leave their lots, they can also meet older Sims who are visiting their own lot, and attend wedding parties held on the lot they live on.
They can only escape their lots under extremely contrived circumstances. They can't call taxis, walk anywhere, or drive, making it extremely difficult to escape, and thus meet anyone in a controlled fashion. While it is possible for them to attend wedding parties on their OWN lots, as they were not "invited", they will not arrive in formal.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 November 07, 00:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<reels in shock> You mean you're not a bloke? <adjusts impression gained about identity from name - which just goes to show you shouldn't take anything on the net at face value>
No.

Yeah, I was like, "What?!  Lord Darcy is a girl??" too.  lol

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 November 07, 16:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While it is possible for them to attend wedding parties on their OWN lots, as they were not "invited", they will not arrive in formal.

On the other hand, once a 6 gets to know an adult sim, the 6 can be invited to the adult sim's wedding.  Emmaspawn has attended a wedding in my hood, wearing a lovely pink chiffon formal dress.  I don't think she was even friend status with either sim getting married.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: