More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:42:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  More Awful Than You! November: Build Mode Abominations
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful Than You! November: Build Mode Abominations  (Read 95360 times)
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: More Awful Than You! November: Build Mode Abominations
« Reply #50 on: 2008 November 19, 01:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I play with walls cutaway. They get in the way too much otherwise.

Back on topic-

That's not a bad paint job. This is a bad paint job.

Technically competent, but kinda fugly. And why the little galaxies clouding up the windows? It's not utterly Awful, I suppose, but I wouldn't use it.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 19, 01:17:19 by Insanity Prelude » Logged
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 November 19, 04:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotta love Parsimonious sometimes. I have those flowers.
I NEVER play with walls down! I only play with walls up. I used to play with walls down in The Sims 1, but that was because of it's limited rotation. It is much more pleasing to the eyes with walls up.
Walls down except for photo time. Walls get in the way, and I prefer to mostly watch my game, not be constantly at the wheel.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
SalixTree
Emma Torturer
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2008 November 19, 21:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Insanity Prelude, please don't hotlink to Parsimonious. Fix your post pronto, hm-k?

Salixtree needs to make MOAR Emma-themed items to complete the entire set!
er.. what's all this about? Moar what? Are you talking about the Goopy theme outfits? Yea, I should really make a whole set. Wink Maybe soon. Maybe...

why be normal?
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 November 19, 23:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotta love parsimonious. Sometimes tacky, sometimes godawful...but always fun and creative.

I submit this gem, as well:

http://parsimonious.org/furniture2/build/k8-Lost_In_Space.shtml

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 November 19, 23:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do they always have to use those bright colors?

Some people, such as myself, like bright colors. I'm going to grab those green and pink walls. Probably won't use them often, but I still want them.

Parsimonious' stuff is either great or really tacky.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 November 20, 02:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A lot of the tacky stuff looks fantastic when recolored. I have a whole set of realistic plants that someone made by recoloring the plants in the weird alien set that I never would have downloaded.

Fail.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 November 20, 04:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes it even manages to be both, like when they are GOOPY themed, for EMMA.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
SalixTree
Emma Torturer
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2008 November 20, 06:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a big fan of quality tacky things. Why be normal?
And I love Parsimonious Kate's star windows, I use them all the time.

why be normal?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2008 November 20, 07:24:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes it even manages to be both, like when they are GOOPY themed, for EMMA.

Tongue

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 November 20, 07:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Death to EMMA!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2008 November 20, 19:16:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Insanity Prelude, please don't hotlink to Parsimonious. Fix your post pronto, hm-k?

Huh? I uploaded the picture to my photobucket...?
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2008 November 20, 19:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh? I uploaded the picture to my photobucket...?

Indeed you did, though it *is* hyperlinked.  I have no idea what SalixTree is talking about.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
SalixTree
Emma Torturer
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2008 November 20, 20:50:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SalixTree has no idea what she is talking about. Shocked
Sorry, my mistake. I'm sometimes a little bit techno-dumb.

why be normal?
starlady
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 November 21, 07:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Jesslla - I started to laugh when I clicked the link you posted -- I have that particular build set in my game. In fact, I have a lot of the "Lost in Space" stuff in my game for an alien colony. All of the houses have been built with that set.  Grin
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 November 22, 14:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I NEVER play with walls down! I only play with walls up. I used to play with walls down in The Sims 1, but that was because of it's limited rotation. It is much more pleasing to the eyes with walls up.
Funny, I'm the other way around. Or rather, I was. Now I have walls down or cutaway on everything now. Even my actual house. It really saves having to get around everything...
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008 November 23, 00:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know why I have the star windows from the Lost in Space theme or how I got them.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 November 23, 06:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your ACTUAL house?

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008 November 23, 09:30:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even my actual house.

Eh? WTF? Someone's been simming so long that reality is a bit of a wobbly concept now?

Fail.
Jaedle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 November 24, 06:40:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hypothetical situation. You have created all your favorite anime and fantasy characters as romance sims, made them into vampires and werewolves, equipped them with ankle length hair in neon colors, and sultry pouts and some other er...accessories *cough*. You have moved them into a big purple haunted mansion (why not?) with Lord Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy, and Severus Snape, who are all shirtless bodybuilders these days. But wait...Problem. Nooothing interesting is happening. If only you could get them all to go skinny dipping together. That would be hawt. But how? They just aren't fun-loving kinda sims. Swimming isn't gothy or emo enough to get them away from the mirrors and off the divans. Don't worry, girls, HalfPint has an answer.

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=82079

Do Death Eaters really have luaus by the pool? It honestly never occurred to me to wonder before.
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2008 November 26, 00:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hypothetical situation. You have created all your favorite anime and fantasy characters as romance sims, made them into vampires and werewolves, equipped them with ankle length hair in neon colors, and sultry pouts and some other er...accessories *cough*. You have moved them into a big purple haunted mansion (why not?) with Lord Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy, and Severus Snape, who are all shirtless bodybuilders these days. But wait...Problem. Nooothing interesting is happening. If only you could get them all to go skinny dipping together. That would be hawt. But how? They just aren't fun-loving kinda sims. Swimming isn't gothy or emo enough to get them away from the mirrors and off the divans. Don't worry, girls, HalfPint has an answer.

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=82079

Do Death Eaters really have luaus by the pool? It honestly never occurred to me to wonder before.

I can see that being useful for a themed house, perhaps, but otherwise, they are quite atrocious. And the thought itself is pretty disturbing too. Those things came from something DEAD and probably haven't even decomposed enough to be hygienic. Although, it's not quite as gross as those blood pools. Ich.

I would to ask how the hell you came up with that situation. Though it does sound realistically like what a female 12 might do.
I stumbled across fanfiction.net once - the first thing I saw was "Marth X Game + Watch". I curled up in the corner and waited for the sweet embrace of death.

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
Jaedle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 November 26, 08:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I do wonder what they killed to get the gigantic bones for the diving board. A T-Rex? The same creator has a matching skull sink, a bookcase and bed set with the same unshaded skulls, but no skull toilet, thank goodness.

That hypothetical situation is one I didn't have to invent. I just combined some of the themes I have run into on LiveJournal, MTS2, and other sites without even looking for it. All I can say is, some of those kids are gonna wish they locked their journals someday. Really weird and tacky custom content amuses me. I love threads like this.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 November 26, 09:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see that being useful for a themed house, perhaps, but otherwise, they are quite atrocious. And the thought itself is pretty disturbing too. Those things came from something DEAD and probably haven't even decomposed enough to be hygienic. Although, it's not quite as gross as those blood pools. Ich.
Hey, blood pools would be pretty neat. The wife says bathing in blood is the best thing ever, but that it's really hard to get enough blood before it gets cold, because bathing in cold blood is nasty. Also, that it's supposed to keep your skin looking looking youthful and supple (provided you do it while the blood is still warm), and that this is probably the reason that I have the consistency of tire, and that I should bathe in more blood.

Jaedle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 November 26, 11:09:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because you are one of the few people who has non-histrionic maturely misanthropic reasons for using such things, I checked  for you. Swimmable pools of blood would indeed match that set nicely:

http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?p=1603165#post1603165
post  80

Additional water mod info (pool and terrain water):
http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=241878

Not sure if the hacks there would affect Numenor's Maxis Lost & Found neighborhood waterfall and river, but might be worth checking if your thirst for carnage ever becomes insatiable. Wink
http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=60099

According to legend, the countess bathed in the blood of female virgins to preserve her youth and perfect skin. Luckily, "virgin" sometimes just meant "unmarried woman," I hear. As a man, you may require male virgins. Might want to try college-hosted comic conventions. Those guys tend to have really bad skin, though. On the other hand, if you ever send your wife to a really sorry excuse for a con, they will probably all follow her home like imprinted ducklings. Or try to, anyway.
Original Nancy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 November 28, 20:04:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Define GOOPY

Old and mean tempered
asthehind
Retarded Reprobate

I think, therefore I am overqualified.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 November 28, 20:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Goopy is beyond definition.

By popular demand, Tongue Deer:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print