More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 01:42:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator error
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator error  (Read 2368 times)
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator error
« on: 2008 November 11, 07:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in the middle of building a new Neighbourhood from an empty template and I'm getting a community lot populator error whenever I try to enter community and residential/apartment lots. At first I thought it was something to do with the combination of an empty template and the no-respawn mods (trying to call a townie where none existed) so I created a townie but it's still occuring.

The error can't be cancelled or reset because it just recurs. Deleting the controller on a residential lot allows me to load it. Deleting it on a community lot causes the lot to cease loading and the only way to go from there is to forcably end the game.

Any suggestions? Oh, ObjectError_N001_t9043.txt is an error I got on enterring the home lot of the Sim I had sent walking to the community lot and had to crash out of. If I send her by taxi there is no re-enterring her lot error.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 11, 11:38:33 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator error
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 11, 11:38:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This error is non-EAxian and does not match any known piece of Awesomeware. Once again, I point the blame squarely at tight pants.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator error
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 11, 12:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that at least narrows it down. The only things I've downloaded recently are some clothes and a bunch of stuff for 'medieval' theming. I guess I'll try pulling out the medieval folder to start with.

Thanks.

edit: turns out it was the community lot arrival speed controller by dickhurt that was causing the problem (thanks Engram for suggesting it as a culprit). With it removed my pants are feeling lovely and loose again.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 13, 12:18:32 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: