Unofficial OFB Patch - Merge Of Several Older Fixes + New Stuff

<< < (2/6) > >>

Zazazu:
Quote from: J. M. Pescado on 2008 October 23, 01:16:58

Quote from: Zazazu on 2008 October 22, 19:22:41

I have BRY. I love BRY, even when it runs me in ways I don't agree with (I had to fire an employee as I didn't want her working at the moment and BRY summoned her twice an hour, every hour).
BRY doesn't auto-summon employees except when it was the one to auto-dismiss them in the first place. If dismissed them by hitting "dismiss employee", the employee should go away and not come back. It sounds like you're battling EAxis.

Yeah, that's the way I was dismissing her. Through the hammer & sickle. I'd never summoned her in the first place. Then the trollup kept coming back over and over. So now she's fired and the janitor does double-duty as server when it gets busy, because unlike the first server she buses her tables. And she used to try to be the hostess despite being assigned as a janitor and the hostess being assigned and completely free. Note that I'm not complaining...I wish all restaurant employees were like her.

Paradoxe:
Quote from: Zazazu on 2008 October 22, 15:21:28

Quote from: RTFM

4. Reporters no longer spawn an erroneous "change wage" dialog.
*presses button*
I was also having a lot of trouble with #1 in my pie restaurant, to the point where Noelia the Dense was forgetting about all but one table and I was losing stars. Will check to see if this fixes it.

I had this issue as well... I thought I did press an option or something randomly, but when I saw the head of my sim (which runs the lot) I was very puzzled. This fix will save my stuff.

J. M. Pescado:
You know, all this stuff is just a repack of an older hack. If you've been having these problems, it is only because you SUCK and did not get enough AWESOMEWARE.

Paradoxe:
This is the very point : I usualy insert fix when I see an issue needed to be fixed, but honestly this problem showed unexpectanctly 3 days ago in my game. About 90% of the hacks installed in my folder are from yours.. that's also why my game runs quite fine.

IAmTheRad:
the director's cut zip still has the ghostelevatorlag and the missingmanagerfix.package files.

I see this fixes the ghost elevator. What about the missing manager?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page